"I want Triple Cheeseburger," he whispered into your ear which made you flinch because you didn't expect him to do that.

You faced him in an instant which made his body jolt back a little because if he didn't, your noses might touch each other and that will get awkward if it ever happens.

"Don't talk to me, talk to her," you said in a low-toned voice and you tilted your head in the order taker's direction.

Rindou only moved his gaze back and forth to the right and left slowly, he might not say anything but somehow he's actually communicating to you like he wants you to take the hint about something.

You wrinkled your eyebrows with his weird behaviour. What's up with him? Is it necessary to whisper at you when the order taker is deadass in front of the both of you?

What could be the reason that his tongue is so tied to say a thing?

He already knows what he wanted to order, so he can just straight up tell the order taker right away. And you want him to do it at that very instant because delaying such orders can make the other people in the line wait even longer than they should be.

After thinking for a while, an imaginary light bulb popped up on your head.

Oh, this might be the only possible answer to why the delinquent is behaving this way.

Don't tell me....

... he is too scared to order McDonald's on his own?

You only nodded at Rindou in disbelief, still can't believe that the both of you are in the same year, it feels like you're hanging out with someone younger than you if you were being honest.

It's like you're treating a little sibling or something like that.

"What drink, then?" You asked, just giving in with this guy for once (jokes on you, is not going to be once in the future).

"Coke," he said, relieved that you understand what he was trying to convey.

What you assume was true, Rindou is not used in ordering food. It's always Ran that will talk to the cashier or waiter or even a McDonald's drive-through, Ran will be the one that will do all the talking. He's just used to getting pampered and Ran also never grumbled anything and let Rindou be all the time.

Never in his 17 years of living, has Ran will ask him to order his food on his own or even trained him to do that because Ran doesn't see it as a big deal. But there are consequences to it though, right now, Rindou has to handle his own embarrassment towards you and he knows for sure you're going to make fun of him after this.

Well, at least you ordered for him so that's quite good but after leaving this counter, he just has to prepare his guts from your harsh insults.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ᴅɪɴɢᴜs ║▌║▌║█│▌

"What?" Rindou asked you, who has been staring at him with a mocking grin.

 There's nothing that he can do because even if he tried to order on his own, his voice will crack or he starts stuttering or some shit which he hates the most if it happens so he rather get mocked by you than that happening.

"Let me guess?" You tapped your finger on your chin, acting like you were thinking so deeply.

 "You're used to your brother ordering food for you?"