They all looked at the top of the abandoned home, seeing Rui, who was starring down at him.

"A demon?"

"It's just a kid. But even if it looks like a kid, it's still a demon! If we let it go, it'll devour demons!"

"Hey...Hey...You want me to save you?" Rui said, as the girl looked up at him, "In return, will you do what I ask?"

"I'll do anything! I'll do whatever you want, so please save me!" She yelled out.

"Then, become a part of my family."

"I will! I'll do it!

"What are they talking about?" The slayer said, as he walked up, "All right, it's over for you!"

Suddenly, the demon boy crossed his arms, threads attached to his fingertips, cutting the blades and the slayers.

The girl stood up, looking at the sliced bodies, before turning around, hearing noises and seeing the rest of the spider family. Rui appeared beside her and grabbed her hand.

"Welcome. Starting today, you're part of my family, too." He said.

-----

Rui cut his thumb slightly, then let the drop of blood go into a bowl of water. Then another girl, grabbed it and handed it to her.

"Drink this. Our family's power belongs to Rui. Since we were all weak demons, Rui shared his power with us. Because Rui is one of that person's favorites, he gets special permission to do this kind of thing."

The black haired girl looked down at the liquid, before drinking it. Her eyes snapped open and she dropped the small bowl, her body twitching.

"Do you feel it? You don't have to fear those demon hunters anymore." The boy said, as the girl foamed at the mouth and tears formed, "Now then, time for the finishing touches." He then grabbed her face, starting to rip it off, making her cry out.

After a bit, the girl was breathing heavily holding her face, as her now long white hair cascaded in front.

"All right, you can look up now." He said, as the girl did as so, "Congratulations. You're truly part of the family now."

-----

The family sat around, but their bowls and plates empty.

-----

"We're only playing house."

"What?" The recently turned demon sister said.

"We have no blood ties. We're just a clan of assorted strangers." The other spider girl said, before looking outside hearing a voice.

"I'm so sorry! I'll do better, Rui! I'll practice! Forgive me! I'm so sorry I couldn't do well! It's just that I revert by accident sometimes!" A small girl said, begging for forgiveness from the boy, before a thread was tied around her neck, making her choke. Then she was let go, as she coughed.

"I don't want to hear your excuses, mother." He said, as she coughed again and reverted back to her other form, "Play the role of mother like you should."

"I know what I must do, Rui." She said, as the boy walked off.

"We were all so scared of the demon hunters and just wanted companions. It's not like we wanted to take part in this baffling "Pretend Family" game. But those who fail to go along with Rui's demands and orders get carved up or have their intellect taken from them or get strung up, exposed to the sunlight. I've had enough of this." The girl that looked out the window said.