CH28: They "died"

*...I'm so sorry for make you waiting for this soooo long, I'm really sorry but here we go, new chapter finally annnd that is short, im sorry. I'm writing last two chapters of this series ;-;

The war started, people started to fight.

Tubbo and Tommy, Ghostbur and Philza, techno were standing there, with silence.

The people(one child, one ghost) who nobody thought they could be evil, be villains...they are standing, trying to kill their family, friends in front of them.

Why? Oh it was pretty obvious, it was them, who made innocent people villains.

Tubbo: As your friend...

Philza: As family...

Tubbo and Philza: We will stop you and get you back.

Tommy scoffed, oh the FAKE family and friends are trying to get his and ghostbur's OLD selves back! How dumb and funny is that?!

Tommy: Man, you guys are so funny.

Tubbo: What? What do you mean?

Tommy: You want the old me? old us? Well guess what, they died. They are DEAD because of YOU.

Philza: ...Tommy listen-

Tommy: Nope, i wont listen to you. Not anymore. You guys left me, betrayed me. Dream, Glatt and ghostbur were the only people who stayed with me when i FUCKING NEED SOMEONE!!!

Ghostbur pointed at philza and techno, glared at them.

Ghostbur: You betrayed me, killed my friend...you blew up L'Manberg...

Techno: But it was for-

Ghostbur: "Justice"? No it wasnt. It was NOT justice!! Maybe for YOU but not for ME! I worked hard!! It was MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY!! Killed friend made you think justice? Made you think good people? Well it didnt! It never does!! Do you even know how did i feel when I lost MY FRIEND?!

Philza looked away.

Ghostbur: It killed someone made you good, justice then..

Ghostbur pulled out sword.

Ghostbur: Revenge will also make you good and justice right?

Philza and Tubbo sighed.

They didnt have choice.

They had to accept that "they died"

....The innocent people, their friend and family....is dead....