Chapter 3

*Midnight City plays*It's the morning of the heat competitions

It's the morning of the heat competitions. Marlon and Ari are the first to go. Once they arrive they start running to the ocean.
"WHOOHOO GO MARLON!!! YOU CAN DO THIS! COME ON ARI YOU GOT THIS" yelled Hannah to encourage both of the people she cared about.

Commentator: It's finals day at the Shorehaven Pro Juniors, and things are heating up. Five minutes left in this quarter final and it's been the local boys Gibson and Sousa right from the start. The other two competitors just outgunned. Gibson started strong but Sousa's had him in a tractor beam all day. Gibson just can't find space out there. ( upbeat hip-hop music ) Commentator: Gibson likes the look of this one... but again, Sousa, right on his tail.
Ari: Really?! Come on! Commentator: Bit of a wobble there for Gibson. Commentator: And boom! Executes a pop shuvit. ( horn blasts )

"WHOOHOO go Marlon!"Hannah cheers for her boyfriend.
Both boys get out of the water and start walking towards the Shorehaven tent.
Hannah starts walking towards her boyfriend. He drops his board and runs to her, he picks her up and he kisses her.

"You did great babe, you were awesome" said Hannah

"Thanks amor, come on you need to get ready for your heat" said Marlon he was about to say something else but got interrupted by Ari.

Oi!
Marlon: I didn't touch you man.
Ari: Oh sure. It must've been a passing dolphin or something.
Marlon: What are you complaining about? You got through.
Marlon gets shoved by Ari.
You really want to do this, Gibson?
Come on guys, please don't do this" said a concerned Hannah
Marlon: You know what? Whatever. I'm not fighting you. You're injured. ( Ari and Marlon grunting and groaning )
Is this a mystical surf ritual I don't know about or a stupid boy fight? Hannah can hear Summer ask the girls
Both: Stupid boy fight. I don't have time for this. Manu! Says Poppy
You guys stop, this is really unhealthy, said Hannah
Manu: Hey! Hey!
Ari: Fight back! Come on coward!
Get up! Get up! Look, if you want to get disqualified, you keep doing what you're doing, all right?
What's going on here guys?says one of the judges.
Marlon: Sorry, we were just goofing around. Yeah...
Man: Well, let's keep it chill from now on eh?
Manu: No worries, hey, thank you mate.
Um, hey Marlon maybe you could help me get ready for my heat.Might help get you grounded.
Marlon: yeah come on get on my shoulders. Knowing how happy that made Hannah.
Yes! Hannah giggles.