shit, it was a Accident

(Bendus pov, also a bit of nsfw I guess 🌈)

It's been a month since I've met expunged, he's pretty nice but also really rude to bandu, oh! I haven't seen bandu today!!! I'll go check on him, i walked into bandus room and he wasn't there "h-huh.. where is- I'll just check on expunged then.." i went to expungeds room, i saw expunged on the bed mad, I walk to expunged "hey are you o-" expunged grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, I panicked a bit "hey expunged you alr-" (expunged:"SHUT UP YOU CUNT!") I stopped talking, I was kinda scared tbh... he slowly walked back (expunged:"I'm sorry.. I just had a fight with bandu and I'm still mad a bit..") he sat down so I sat down beside him, he started crying a bit, I wiped his tear, I've never seen him cry because his brother, it was kinda sweet (expunged:"i just feel like a horrible brother... i made his head almost crack open..") I hug expunged "you just have to get rid of anger issues I guess... bandu loves you a lot.. he wants you to stay safe, just remember it please don't hurt him anymore, if you can do that" expunged nodded and hugged me and cried, I hugged him by the head and patted his head, he's really cute, not as scary as a bunch of people think, I kissed him on his forehead and he got up (expunged:"get ur pants off... I'll be back) before I asked why he went downstairs, I slowly took my pants off uhm.. I wonder what he wanted me to do this for... I'll try to cal bandu, he called bandu but it straight went to voicemail, I started to worry, expunged walked back in the room and got on top of me and cuddled me, he wanted to lay down with me? I cuddled with him back, he went into his origin form, he was actually kind of fluffy.. it was very comfortable, I never saw his origin form.. eh either way it's comfortable, I kissed expungeds forehead, he kissed me on my lips and my face went red, I never kissed him on the lips, he slowly started to give me a tongue kiss aka French kiss, he tasted good tbh... I don't know what he'll do but I'm enjoying it rn... expunged slowly touched me in a... y'know way, he backed up looking worried, (expunged:"AH SHIT! I-IM SORRY!!! IT WAS A ACCIDENT I-I JUST FELT LIKE-") "calm down expunged... it's fine.." I patted his head, he hugged me he really does care for me, a lot, for the rest of the night we cuddled.

457 words 🤗🤗
This shit is horrible LMFAOOOO I can't write books for shit