"Every teacher I ever had said that, and they were all wrong! I forgot every lesson...and how to feed myself!"

You watched Knuckles take a carrot and stuffed it in his ear. 

"Ah! False alarm, I do remember!"

You didn't even bother at this point.

"Welcome to Chez Amy!" Amy cheered, and you whispered over to Sonic. "Did she pick that name out herself?" Sonic nodded. "She must be real proud of that one!" You snickered, having Amy glare at you two, to make Sonic and you stand beside each other with your chests out and your hands behind your back. 

"Where our motto is, 'at least we know what you ordered!'" Amy continued

This caused everyone at Meh Burger to stay silent for a moment, before a large crowd ran over to Amy's restaurant and barged inside, knocking Amy over.

"Still think this was a good idea?" You grinned, helping your pink friend up.

"Yes! Yes, I do!" And with that she grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside, the gang following close behind and soon started to get to work.

__

"See! People want good service!" Amy smiled as you, her, and Tails stood behind the counter and Sonic zoomed around the place, taking people's orders. "Dave the Intern can't compete with that--"

"Ahoy!"

Dave's voice echoed through a megaphone.

"The new Meh Burger Drive Through Express is now open!"

"That voice from the sky is right!" An Ox spoke up, smiling. "Why are we wasting our time here, when we could be using a drive-through!"

"Because none of you have cars to use the drive-through! Do you not know the meaning of a 'drive-through?!'" 

The customers murmured to themselves for a moment before all of them ran out of the place, leaving it completely empty. Except for you, Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Sticks, and Tails are the only ones in there.

"Don't worry, Amy! It's just a stupid gimmick! It'll pass!" Tails encouraged, soon frowning when Amy snapped.

"Yes, it will. Especially when I have my OWN stupid gimmick!"

"This isn't gonna end well..." you sighed placing your hat over your eyes and slamming your forehead to the table you sat at gently. 

Amy walked out of her restaurant, and whistled, getting the attention of the customers at Meh Burger who weren't even using the freaking drive-thru!

"I'm excited to announce that, starting today, everyone customer will receive....uh...a Chez Amy..." she looked around for a sec, before picking up a clean, smooth rock. "Magic Fun Lump!" She grinned.

"Magic Fun Lump?"

"I'm going to collect all fo-o-our!"

And just like that, Chez Am was full once again. 

__

"Day two of the battle of the buns, and already Meh Burger finds itself in a real 'pickle!'. Can it 'ketchup?' Will Chez Amy 'meat' the challenge? 'Lettuce' wait and see! Ha-ha! Hello, Pulitzer!"

__

"How are you folks doing?" Amy greeted a couple with their child as they entered the restaurant. "Magic Fun Lump?" She handed the child a smooth rock and smiled until you came over. "Uh, hey kid? Would you want something else? Like, maybe a Magic...Flying Napkin?" You tried to get the rock away from the kid, but he pout and shook his head.