"Summer trip!" Thoma yelled excitingly you smiled back, this was bound to be the best summer.

"itto ... did you forget to put sunscreen?"

"no? why?"

"because you're being boiled right now."

—————

Tuesday, 3:20pm.

"Scar-Scar! Where are the others?" You ran up to him looking everywhere but couldn't even spot anyone a part of the group.

"They said they had to go early," Scaramouche shrugged and began to walk you followed him suspicious because hu tao would never walk home without you so what was he trying to do?

"Y/n, there's an arcade nearby if you want to go," Scaramouche pointed somewhere across the street.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" You cooed happily, "yes I am now are you gonna say yes or what?" he frowned waiting for your answer nervously.

"isn't the answer obvious? hell yes! i'm for sure going to beat you at every game," you challenged.

"we'll see about that," Scaramouche accepted.

When the two of you entered the arcade it was full of interesting people? Honestly you payed no attention to them dragging Scaramouche to one of the machines.

"I'm not playing this with you," he deadpanned at the game chose.

"You have something against ducks?"

"No but clearly you do, you wanna shoot ducks," he backfired your question. You just groaned in response putting the quarter in.

In the end he still played sitting down in the chair beside you and shooting the ducks along with you.

The game lasted for about a minute until the scores showed up and you won, you put your arms up in the air celebrating with a smile while Scaramouche sat there with his hands still on the watergun.

"Fucking rigged."

"You're just mad you lost at like the easiest game ever, raging scar-scar, raging scar-scar," you taunted fueling him up even more.

He grabbed your hand pulling you over to a random game and the game he decided to choose was the basketball hooping game.

"Are you kidding me? I hate this game sometimes I feel like the basketball's gonna bounce at my face," you complained.

"Too bad! That's exactly why I chose it," Scaramouche teased putting in the quarters for the both of you.

The two of you went at it for a while, "heyy scar-scar don't you need to tip-toe? it helps," you provoked which helped as he tossed the basketball too hard bouncing it off the hoop and almost hitting you in the face with it.

"Yeah no I'm done with this game and I'm done with you trying to send me to the hospital," you walked away in time for the game to be over.

Scaramouche began to laugh catching up with you and grabbing your hand, "it was an accident," he excused which you obviously didn't fall for.