PART 2 - WELCOME TO THE PIZZAPLEX

I pulled up to the large establishment, the bright colors of the lights burning my eyes. Many people were walking in and out of the building, and the parking lot was practically packed. I suppose this place got good business, despite the horrible rumors surrounding it in the past. I put my hands into my pockets and strolled towards the entrance, making sure to take note of my surroundings. The two, double, glass doors whizzed open as I approached and my ears were suddenly met with very loud and upbeat 90s music. There were many children running around screaming and laughing as they weaved in and out of the giant gold statues that were front and center of the pizzaplex. I stood there for awhile, trying to get my bearings when I felt a light tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around.

There's a man in a very sharp business suit standing there behind me with a placid look on his face. "Can I help you?" He asks with forced politeness, obviously having a stressful day. 

I forced a smile onto my face. "Ah yes sorry, I'm here to talk about the job application that I sent in a um...few days ago? For the security guard position."

He looks me over before asking. "And what is your name?"

"River, River Thomas." I respond automatically.

A look of recognition washes over his face as he seems to recognize my name. "Ah yes! We did get the application and luckily for you, you can have the job."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're not going to interview me or anything...?" 

He sighs loudly. "Unfortunately we're understaffed and I don't have the time. Plus it says in your resume that you have already worked at one of our previous locations, yes?" He looks at me expectantly.

"Um yes I did, in a security guard position as well." 

He forces another fake smile. "Well then, I think you're just about qualified. Now Vanessa, our other working security guard, will show you around and hand you your uniform. Let me just-" He pauses and starts searching the crowd of people before calling out loudly, "VANESSA! Could you come over here please?!" 

Not only moments after, a blonde woman in what appeared to be her early twenties ran over slightly out of breath. "Yes sir? Sorry I was trying to separate two kids from fighting..." She explains, panting. 

She notices me and gives me a piercing look, her eyes a ice cold blue that sends a shiver down my spine. I make a mental note to keep an eye on her, for I was getting a weird feeling about her demeanor and how she almost seemed to see right through me. 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as the man speaks yet again, this time at Vanessa. "This is our new security guard, River. I was hoping you could show them around? Now if you excuse me I have a committee meeting to attend to in a few minuets, I'll leave you two to it." With that he quickly walks off in a different direction, away from the crowds of people and down some bright and colorful corridor. I crane my neck in his direction, hoping to see where the corridors lead. 

"Um hello?" 

I snap my focus back over to Vanessa who is looking at me impatiently with her arms crossed.

"Um yeah sorry, I got distracted for a bit there." I laugh nervously and internally scold myself for looking a bit too suspicious trying to openly scan the layout of the place. 

She rolls her eyes. "Look kid, I don't have all day, this place is packed and I, WE, have a job to do so let's make this quick." She lectures with a very snippy attitude. 

I give her an annoyed look. "First of all, I have much more experience than you probably do so I don't need your tutorial thank you very much. I've already been a security guard before, believe it or not, so just a quick tour would suffice. If y'know, it won't take up too much of your schedule." I remark back just as snippy. 

She gives me a surprisingly approving look. "You don't take shit from others, I can respect that. Maybe we'll get along after all." 

She turns around without any further remarks and signals for me to follow her through the throngs of parents and children. 

Our first stop is a large open stage, accented with many bright neon lights and spotlights, with many children gathering excitedly around it. Vanessa doesn't speak or explain anything to me and instead just stands there with a smile on her face, staring directly at the stage. I raise an eyebrow at her. She snorts, "Be patient, this is a big part of the tour, I promise. The show will begin soon." She explains very cryptically, making me even more confused.

"What show?-" 

Just as I begin to ask this, a loud and booming voice comes on the overhead speakers, now directing my attention to the stage as well.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR FREDDY FAZBEAR AND THE GANG!"

End of Part 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another really short and boring part but hopefully I'll have another one rolling out soon. Also I can't decide on whether or not to make this a Glamrock Freddy x Reader or a Sundrop/Moondrop x reader fanfic and I'm still trying to decide which one will fit best for the story. If anyone would like to help and vote down in the comments below please feel free to. :)

Anyways that's all for now, I'll see you guys in part 3! :)

-Vee<3