"The bounty hunter is either going to report to their client that we've decided to do the impossible, or they decide to pursue us and die trying. If she were to somehow follow us and make it through. The Chiss people enjoy us so they would shoot her out of the sky before we would even know she arrived." Hunter responded as he strapped himself in. "An old friend lives out in this region who can offer us shelter. Perhaps a permanent home for us if we're lucky." After the words left Hunter's mouth, Tech merely glanced over to Hunter then began preparing himself for this chaotic flight.

"More than being friends to a few of us." Tech commented with a sly smirk causing Hunter's eyes to widen a little bit.

"The Chiss people? Can't believe that we have allies all the way out here. What's this friend's name?" Echo asked for Hunter to take in a slightly deep breath.

"Cspala'Bia'Boven." Hunter told him as Wrecker grew a large smile on his face.

"We're going to see Bia!? I have missed Bia!" Wrecker cheered as Omega was looking directly at Hunter.

"Whose Bia?" She asked before going to take her seat in the haul.

"Bia is a royal Chiss from the Cspala family. We worked together on stopping Count Dooku who made their way out to the unknown region. She's quite the ally." Hunter told them as Tech merely looked at him from the corner of his eye to hold back on his sarcasm.

Their first experience into the region was not as smooth as hoped. They were all a raging mess excluding Crosshair who was remaining calm the entire flight. Tech recalled Wrecker was freaking out so horribly he almost threw up in his seat. When they landed onto the planet, he threw up over the landing platform. Hunter was trying to use his senses to navigate through the region, but it was harder than he even could imagine. Even Tech had a dash of panic as he was almost too jerky with his flying.

"We'll be jumping out in ten. From former experience you'd best strap in." Tech began the countdown as it was Omega's cue to run to the back and strap in. Hunter turned back in his chair, cracking his knuckles to then take in a deep breath. "In five...four...three...two...one."

The ship made it out of hyperspace as they were greeted with an endless number of phenomena's ready to suck them into certain death. Tech slowly began pushing down on the thrusters with his entire focus on dodging the black holes. Hunter watched as a second pair of eyes for any exploding supernovas or anything that might send them into a different galaxy.

All the ship's alarms began blaring as Echo was on standby to divert all power to the engine. Including lights but excluding oxygen flow. They also must deal with gravity wells that are the result of the pull of gravity caused by a body in space. The difference between black holes and gravity wells is that black holes are made from the collapse of a star's core. Whenever they collapse, they exert an extreme amount of gravitational force that nothing cannot escape, even light waves fall victim also due to the incredible mass and density in the black hole. Gravity wells on the other hand are what they call "mass shadows'' of planets that were once there. There are even rumors that it's also warping the fabric of space and time inside the gravity well. But no one has lived to tell the tale of such things.

"Port side Tech!" Hunter yelled for Tech to turn the ship as hard as he could before getting sucked into the gravity well. Echo watched the endless amount of gravity wells and black holes that were scattered through the region. Wrecker who was sitting behind Tech was trying to keep himself calm from the extremely inconstant flying patterns. Three out of the five of them had battled the Chaos Region. Barely.