chapter 21__ kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Actually...if you don't have any problem
Can we tell our relation to everyone "

At first zhan is surprise but he smile and said..

"Baobei.....I don't have any problem.....
Actually dad also want to tell our relation to everyone....but I refuse...
Because I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable...."

"Zhan....I will never feel uncomfortable..
When you are with me..."

They smile at each other.......
After at canteen both tell their relation..
Their friends are surprise to hear expect yanli and cheng.....

Their friends congrats them....but there is one person who become sad.....gusses who....Qing...then Qing said..

"Guys... my one book is left in class... I will that..."

All nodded their heads....but two person
Understand their pain behind her fake smile....

Yibo said lowly voice but enough to hear zhan

"Zhan.... I am coming in two minutes.."

Zhan nodded his head....
Yibo leave from there and follow the Qing....

Qing is sitting in garden...tears are flowing....... then she saw napkins .....she look up and saw yibo...

"Qing...first wipe your tears.."

Qing take the napkin from yibo hand and wipe his tears....yibo sit beside her
They were silent ....to broke the silent Qing spoke..

"I love zhan since our childhood....I always tries to get his attention......spent his time with me.....but zhan only consider me as his best friend..."

"Qing.... we can't force someone to love us....... Qing I know you love zhan....but zhan consider you as his friend.......Qing there are many people who loves you...
If that people not love you back...it doesn't mean you feel heartbroken.....
In this world there are many who loves you....give chance other people in your life" yibo said...

Both are silent...no one is saying anything....slowly Qing nodded

"Yes yibo you are right.....I should give chance to other people too..."

Yibo smile at her and Qing return the smile too....yibo said

"Let go .... everyone is waiting "

Qing nodded and both go the canteen and sit with their friends....

They enjoy their day.....

Some days passed.....yibo and zhan relation go smoothly......
They love each other....

Yibo and zhan tell to their friends...
Mr and Mrs xiao is very happy for their son......it doesn't matter that their son partner is a guy....they loves yibo
And want yibo become their family members....

Yibo didn't tell Lan family.......not because xichen become anger on him infact he feel happy for him....
He sacred of mrs Lan ... if she will come to know.......she will started to say him slut, gay , bitch and many more bad words.......

One day .... zhan and yibo is hugging each other in bed ....

"Zhan...... do you know what is day after tomorrow " yibo excitedly asked..

Zhan act to think hard..

"I don't know.... is there any special day"

"Zhan....ah..how can you forget my birthday.....you meanie" yibo said with angry pout...

"Ah...my baby...I am just joking...do you think that I can forget my baby birthday
Of course not...."

"Really! Zhan "

Zhan nodded his head......

"Baobei... I already thought for what should I give you on your birthday "

"What zhan!!" Yibo excitedly ask

"No baobei...I will not tell you....it surprise...."

"Zhan you are bad...." yibo pout..

"Sorry baby... it surprise...don't make these cute faces.... I am not gonna to melt...."

"Who say.. I am making faces....you are bad..... I am not gonna to talk with you"

Yibo think that if he say that....zhan will definitely tell him about the surprise..

"Sorry... baby.. it surprise... you will know on your birthday....."

"Ok...... I am also leaving... bye.."
Yibo angrily said..

Yibo stood up ..

"Baby... wait I will drop you"

"No need....and I don't want to talk with you"

Yibo leave the room.... yibo can hear that zhan is calling him....but he is angry on zhan...he not gonna to turn easily..
He come downstairs and bid goodbye to xiao family...Mr xiao want to drop yibo..
But he reject it.....

He leave the house... he walking on the road.....suddenly a van come infront and pull yibo inside the van....yibo tries to save himself...but can't able....
They make him sit forcefully....... yibo said with difficult and tried to free himself...

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?"

But no one reply it...... one man cover yibo mouth from stop talking and eyes too...... and ties his hand .... yibo shaking to free himself...but can't able to do so.......after that Van leave the spot and go somewhere........

Hi readers ..... do you like the chapter
Sorry for late update.... guys...any gusses...who kidnapped yibo and why.........anyways... want to know what gonna to happen..... so Wait for next chapter....... I will update it soon....