[4/10]

When you had found out the anniversary of Big Deal was approaching, you were filled with excitement as you wondered what they were planning to do for the day.

"You aren't throwing a party?" You gazed at Lineman who scratched his cheek, his gaze avoiding yours.

"We just didn't really plan one. We usually do Jake's birthday but nothing else..."

His words sparked a fire inside of you and Lineman began to regret telling you of the anniversary date, knowing you were about to be over the top about it.

He was right when you forced him and the rest of the Big Deal members to wear party hats while music began to play in the background.

Jake was seated at the front in his chair, unsure on how to feel as he saw you trying to fix a karaoke machine in front of him.

"Right, let's get this started!"

Jake could see how excited you were and watched as you bounced on your feet, the gleam of happiness in your eyes which he found endearing.

He couldn't help but smile as he observed you from a far.

"Who wants to go first?"

No one had put up their hands to offer so you walked closer to the boys, offering the two microphones to Jason and Brad first who reluctantly accepted them as they moved to the front.

You handed them the book which contained songs to choose from and as they went down the list, they began to recognise a few classics making them become more relaxed.

They pressed in the code number in the machine, the song they chose beginning to play.

"Oh wait! You have to wear something as well!"

On the side were items to wear for those who were going to sing and Brad chose a multi coloured wig while Jason wore a shiny pink waist jacket.

"Wooo!" You cheered as they started to sing the song, the other members loosening up as they saw the higher ranked duo have fun.

Brad seemed to get really into it and sung his heart out and Jason put on some sunglasses as he rapped, trying to look cool which he gained praise for.

"Jason hyung!"

"You're killing it!"

You laughed, clapping along as you stood next to Jake who watched in amusement as his friends performed.

Lineman was next and he was shy at first until you kicked his backside and forced him to go to the front, him returning your gesture with a middle finger that had you laughing.

He chose to sing to BIGBANG's song Fantastic Baby and you sang along, nearly running to the front to dance with Lineman but Jerry had to hold your overexcited self back, wanting his friend to enjoy the stage by himself.

Your phone buzzed indicating it was almost time to return home but you hadn't noticed as the music was too loud, the vibrations of the karaoke speaker matching with the vibrations of your phone.

"My turn, my turn!"

You took the microphone from Lineman who brushed his hair back, making an attempt to look cool before he walked back to the other members, watching as you picked a song that was familiar to all the members.

"Hey boy~"

You winked in their direction as the song began, copying the choreography that you had learnt for this party and the boys cheered as you aced the dance.

The only problem was...

You couldn't sing.

You were so out of tune that the members of Big Deal found it difficult to clap along until Jake clapped himself.

He could tell you had put in a lot of effort as you sung with passion despite his ears almost bleeding and wanted you to remain happy, the bright smile on your face making his heart feel full.

"Go [F/N]!"

"WOOO!"

You ended the song with a pose and the group cheered once again while you bowed in a comical way.

"Thank you, thank you! Should I treat you all to another song?"

"No!"

The answer was immediate and you blinked at them until all eyes went onto Jake as he stood up, taking the microphone from your hands.

"I want to try."

"Of course, sir!"

Jake chose a ballad and you were blown away by his voice, finding it to be charming and you closed your eyes swaying along with Jerry who enjoyed hearing Jake's singing.

Jake settled his eyes onto you as he sang a few of the lyrics, the words reminding him of you.

'Your smile brightens up my world'

As soon as he uttered the lyrics, your smiled dissappeared and panic formed into your eyes making him stop singing.

You had taken out your phone and realised it had been an hour since your alarm had gone off meaning you were going to be late when returning home.

Today was the day you were supposed to give your monthly report in for school and your parents had been waiting for your return.

"Oh shit."