Darling I've loved you for a thousand years

Start from the beginning

Pete watches as Vegas sighs. How come the man looked so handsome even at this time of the night, is beyond Pete. "But Porsche won't go with anyone unless it's you."

When Vegas's eyes dim a bit, Pete's glad

When Vegas's eyes dim a bit, Pete's glad. He knows he shouldn't be, but he is. But then again watching as the man infront of him stare longingly at his friend inside his car, sets Pete's heart on fire. Waving a dismissing hand, Pete smiles through his heartache. "Hoi! It's fine! What are friends for."

Cursing his bestfriend for leaving him out when they both could have drank away their heartbreak together, Pete slowly makes his way towards the driver's seat. "I'll leave now, Vegas. If we happen to miss tomorrow's class. You'll lend your notes, right?"

At that, a small smile settles on Vegas's handsome face. "Ofcourse. Drive safe. And tell me what happened later."

Shooting him a last smile, Pete drives away fast, not wanting for the other to see his smile slip away.

Pete slowly sips on his congee as he watches his friend slightly cringing at the bitter aftertaste of all the alcohol he drank the previous night.

Looking at the grown ass troublemaker and the time, Pete decides he made the right decision to just keep him at his place. There was no way in hell, Porsche would have been able to take care of himself.

Grumbling every now and then, Porsche still finishes his food. But before he has the chance to digest the food completely, he's all but shoved inside the bathroom. From the outside, Porsche hears Pete's voice as it echoes in the bathroom. "Get showered. I'd rather talk to a freshly showered and not so stinking you."

So, by the time Porsche is freshly showered and finally feeling a little lighter than before, Pete is damn sure they are missing classes today. "Sit down." Pete isn't normally so authoritative, but he needs to make sure Porsche can't skirt around the subject around anymore.

Pete sighs thankfully when Porsche takes a seat. "We have class in a few." Porsche grumbles, he doesn't want to talk.

"We aren't going anywhere without hearing what's going on

"We aren't going anywhere without hearing what's going on. Vegas has the notes covered." But Pete has already been way too lenient, so now he's done waiting.