Here Abir, ketki and kuhu decided to prove that he was interested in Sayuri and catch him red handed. Abir told his plan to Kuhu and ketki. They both agree. Kanha was doing some office work (it looked like that) but actually he was thinking about Sayuri. Abir came there with a photo and sat at a little distance from Kanha. Kanha noticed that. Seeing the photo Abir started doing shayari to make Kanha hear it.

Abir- Tasveer mein kiska chehra hai?? Kya ghar ke aangan mein, khuli dhoop mein, subah ka koi taara hai?? Kya koi kahani shuru huyi hai, jispe naam tumhara hai?? Woh kaun chalega dheere se, jiski aahat ka rang sunehra hai, tasveer mein kiska chehra hai??

Ketu- waah waah!!! Kya baat hai!! Waise agar kissi aur ko bhabhi ki photo dekhni ho toh aa sakta hai. (Kanha didn't react, though he deliberately wanted to see Sayuri's photo.) Kanha bhai, aapko photo nahi dekhni??

Kanha- nahi. tuney dekh li na, bas. Mujhe ab kaam karne do.

Abir- humne tujhe kya kaha?? Tu apna kaam kar. Hum toh apni khoobsurat bhabhi ki photo dekh rahe hain.

Kuhu (comes)- Abir, ketu chalo tum dono ko bua ji ne bulaya hai.

Ketu- bhai, bhabhi ki photo na aap yahin rakh do, hum wapis aa ke achhe se dekheinge.

Abir keeps the photo inside the book kept on the table and leaves with kuhu and ketki. Kanha sees that all 3 have left. He tried hard but could not control himself and went to see Sayuri's photo. He took out the photo but to his extreme shock it was a paper on which it was written 'Couldn't control?? Koi baat nahi. Bas kuch ghante aur. Phir toh bhabhi se milne jana hi hai. Wahaan dekh lena jee bhar ke.' Next thing he heard was his brother and sisters laughing. Kanha stared at them angrily and ran towards them and all 3 ran for their life.
______________________________

Next day the preparations for the arrival of Rajvanshs was going on at Maheshwari house all were busy but the 2 beautiful ladies Sayuri and Mishti were nowhere to be seen. Rajshree was irritated as Rajvanshs will arrive by 11 a.m. and it was already 10 a.m. but no one knows where the Maheshwari sisters were.

On other hand Sayuri and Mishti were at their secrate chilling place i.e. the lake where usually no one passes by. But this time they were not chilling. Both were sitting on the bench with their arms crossed to their chest. Just then Mishti's eyes brightened with happiness.

Mishti (to Sayu)- a....

Sayu- delete!!

Mishti- han?? Maine toh kuch kaha hi nahi.

Sayu- kuch kehne ki zarurat bhi nahi hai. Teri aankhon ki chamak se saaf pata chal raha hai ke koi kurafaat aayi hai tere dimaag mein.

Mishti- kuch bhi. Tuney hi kaha tha ke tu nervous hai aur uss ladke se saamne jaane se dar rahi hai toh mai sirf teri help kar rahi thi.

Sayu- par teri aankhon ki chamak mujhe aur nervous kar rahi hai. Please kuch ulta seedha matt soch. Mujhe ussey bhagaana nahi hai.

Mishti- mai toh sirf yeh keh rahi thi ke mai tere saath chalungi toh jahaan tu nervous hogi, wahaan teri jagha mai jawab de doongi theek hai??

Mishti noticed the time and was shocked as only 15 minutes were left for arrival of Rajvanshs and they need to reach home before them so they ran towards their house.

On other hand Rajvanshs reached Maheshwari house. A lady approximately about 50 to 55 years of age (ishwari) came out along with two young boys i.e. Kanha and Abir. All were confused that who's Kanha from both of them as well as were super tensed as Sayuri was still not at home.

Mishti and Sayuri came back but as they saw the car in front of their house, they came to know that they are late so Mishti took Sayuri to the backyard to sneek into the room through the balcony. Sayu had no idea what Mishti was doing but she knew that though Mishti's ideas are weird but still are enough to save them from the problem. With help of Kunal both sneeked inside the room. Kunal came and told that Sayuri is still not ready so they need to wait a little. Rajshree was relaxed that Sayu is now inside. Ishwari said that till the time they talk Kanha can talk to Sayu alone. Kunal suggested that they can go to terrace and wait for Sayuri. All agreed. Kanha went to terrace and Abir went along him to give him company. After some time both the sisters also went up.