warm

i walked to the bus stop nearby my house to get to school. why does the bus stop feel so much far in distance than before? "ARGHHHHHH" i screamed, so sudden. honestly, i was shocked to. it supposed to be an internal scream but whatever no one's here.

"are you that stress? felt relieved?" someone asked. makes me blush red of embarassment, and red for anger. he sounded like someone that i know. sounds like my childhood friend, kang taehyun.

he is such a nice guy, but i can't recall why did we went our own way. swiped by a sudden cold, i sneezed.

"you know that the first snow drop going to fall around this week, right? why don't you wear much thicker?" he took off one of his layer of padded jacket and put it around my shoulders.

"hey, are you even listening? i'm talking to you." he waved his palm in front of me, wondering why i ain't responding. "yea yea, i am." i said with a smile, then i sneezed again.

taehyun handed me his black thermos. i raised my eyebrows "for?" i asked. "it's for you, you should drink warm water. what about me? I'll drink yours instead, I'll give your bottle after school. don't worry, i still remember where your house is." he replied.

the bus arrived at the stop just after taehyun replied to my question. he went on the bus without saying anything, i blurred. it's been so long since i talked to him, shouldn't it be awkward? shouldn't he be a little shy of his actions?

i went on the bus quickly as the driver honked asking if i want a ride or not.

he's weird, but just like usual. nothing's really weird. that's taehyun.