❤️ cuddles

Y/n - your name
Y/f/s - your favourite show
Y/h/c - your hair colour
Y/n/n - your nickname
Word count 834

it had been 8 long months and finally, finally your love was home.

"vicaaaaa" y/n groaned loudly from their shared room

"what is it my love" vic said walking into their bedroom in just her underwear and one of thomas stolen oversized tees, hair messy.

yep, eight long months of facetime and the occasional weekend visit, and the first thing they did when she was home? no not that get your head out of the gutter, no for vic and y/n it was straight in to bed covered in blankets with the best take away pizza in rome, chilli and obviously an all night binge of y/f/s.

"Coffee" you said bluntly, staring up at the ceiling arms spread out, and your y/h/c hair across your face
"Already on it love" she replied pressing a light kiss to you forehead, and picking up the pizza boxes from the floor before returning to the kitchen to make chillis breakfast (and finish your coffee of course).

You had just decided to rest your eyes again for a minute when you were interrupted by a loud buzzing from the bedside table, you tried to ignore it but after another two rings you decided to at least check who it was.

"Hello?" Y/n spoke groggily
"Hey y/n is Vic not there?" Spoke the voice from the phone, and though you knew who it was you were to tired to place the voice.
"Sorry I'm still waking up who is this? I didn't check"
"Oh sorry yeah it's damiano, long night eh?" And you could even hear his smirk through the phone, followed by the distant shouts of Giorgia,
"Leave them be dami, you tease those girls enough"
"Hi giorgiaaaaa" y/n said with a slightly louder voice, to make sure she was heard
"Hi gorgeous, you okay?" She asked
"Yeah all good, just tired aha" you said sluggishly
"Anyway what can I do for you at...9:07 am"
"Oh right yeah, so could I talk to Vic? we just wanted to check the dates for the studio" damiano said getting back to the point
"Ughhhhh okay sure lemme go get her 2 secs" you replied, letting out a big sigh as you unfolded the covers from your body, lifting yourself from bed and heading to the door of your room.
"Viiiic" as you walked down the hall peering into the bathroom, no reply
"Vic?" Not in the kitchen, though there were to mugs of hot cappuccino, which you gladly helped yourself to, then wandering across the room to check the living room,
"Bambina?" And just as you looked round the corner, you spotted her.

You stepped onto the balcony where she sat with her acoustic bass, gently Walking her fingers along the strings undoubtedly creating a new rhythm in her head.

"Caio Bella" you spoke smiling down at her, chilli curled up at her feet.
"Fottimi y/n/n, you scared the shit outta me" she lightly chuckled, placing her hand on her Chest, she stood and took a step closer to you and leaning her guitar against the black metal railings so she could smoothly slide her hands around your waist.
"What can I do for you my love, oh cazzo your coffee well at least you found it"
"Aha don't worry love, and you gotta call it's damiano" you replied looking into her eyes while trying not to spill the hot drink in your hand.
"Oh I'm sorry love I'll be super quick, and then we can go straight back to bed okay?" she asked
"Cuddles?" Y/n questioned back
"Of course beautiful go get comfy and I'll be in in a minute" she said kissing you gently before pulling away to follow you back into the kitchen, you passing her the phone.
"Caio dam, che cosa succede?" You heard in the distance as you headed back to your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"bambinaaaaa" you hadn't even realised you'd fallen asleep after you drank that cappuccino, actually you thought it would wake you up but apparently, your bed was just too comfy. You didn't feel like moving much so you just groaned in defiance and rolled over, curling yourself further into vics chest as she ran her hands through your hair.
"Caio" you mumbled spitting out the hair from your mouth, Vic Giggled
"Caio, how was your sleep?" She spoke smiling
"Hnm"
"It was hmn?"
"Mhm"
"Well that sounds lovely"
"Can we just stay here and cuddle all day now?" You asked looking up at her
"Of course my love, no more calls. only blankets, pillows, puppies and love for my beautiful. Perfect. Girlfriend." She said sliding further down the bed, and wrapping her arms around your waist, pulling you half on top of her.
"Ti amo Victoria " you mumbled
"Ti amo multo y/n" she chuckled back