Jerry's back froze and his hair stood up.

    He did tell Sean why his stepbrother was sent away, but he kept it brief and didn't mention the puppy running into the storage room.

    Sean wanted to open the door of the storage room and have a look. Jerry quickly grabbed his arm: "No no no, don't open it! We can't act rashly..."

    "What?" Sean didn't understand why he reacted so violently.

    "It could be dangerous..."

    "Maybe it's just the neighbor's cat, or a raccoon, a big mouse..."

    "No," Jerry firmly dragged Sean back, "it could also be the door."

    Just as Sean looked suspiciously When he was at him, there was a "dong" sound in the direction of the storage room, as if something moved on the shelf and hit the wall behind.

    Both heard it this time.

They looked at each other, turned and trotted off the stairs together, opened the door, and ran towards Levi Karadzer's car.

    Levi was talking with Laird about more than ten years ago when he suddenly saw two children running out screaming.

    Before they were about to slap his windows, he hurriedly got out of the car.

    Jerry yelled "the door is here again", Sean then said "maybe not", the two were arguing on their lips, but their hands were quite tacitly pulling Levi from left to right, and moved him to the side. The house that pulls.

    Hearing this, Laird also got out of the car and entered the door before the three of them, looking excited.

    Levi felt a little strange. When he was a child, Laird was frightened and screamed by the abnormality. Now he heard that the "door" may appear again, but he wanted to find out in such a hurry... Is it because he has been researching paranormal phenomena all the year round, so he is no longer afraid" door"? But when he was talking about old things just now, he clearly showed a nervous expression...

    After entering the room, Levi managed to get rid of the two young men's hold on the left and right, and Laird had already walked down the stairs and opened the door. The door to the storage room.

In the storage room, everything is as usual, and there is no "door".

    Even though Sean misheard the "dog" sound, the crash was heard by both Sean and Jerry. The sound was obvious, it was an object with a certain weight hitting the wall, not the sound of something falling to the ground. And nothing in the storage room fell on the floor.

    Laird closed the door of the storage room and looked at Jerry: "Jerry, don't be afraid, even if the 'door' does appear, you will be fine if you ignore it."

    "Really?" Jerry had pulled back on the sofa again.

    "Really. You recall the day of the accident, your two classmates walked in on their own initiative, right? Besides them, there are many people in the room, and the others have never approached the 'door', so there is no accident. ."

    Jerry breathed a sigh of relief: "But... in that door... will something run out..."

    "Maybe."

    "What!"

    "You'll be fine if you don't go near that 'door'. ." Laird said firmly.

    Jerry clutched the sofa cushion nervously. "Wait, Laird...how do you know? How do you know what's going to come out of the 'door'?"

    "I'm a psychic and occult researcher," Lyle De squatted on the living room carpet, opened the silver suitcase he brought, and rummaged in it, "You also know that when I was a child, terrible things happened to me, so, I have been researching these since then."

    "You know' What's going on with the door?"

    "I don't know, but maybe I know better than you."

    Laird took a few things out of the suitcase and looked at Levi's backpack on the sofa. Levi's backpack was much bigger than Laird's suitcase, like a survival one, and he hadn't opened it since entering the house.

    Laird asked, "Dear, do you have an electromagnetic detector?"

No. Don't call me that." Levi said, "Electromagnetic detectors don't work here."

    Laird said, "Take Of course it can't find the 'door', but it can detect abnormal fluctuations, so that it can infer whether the 'door' has appeared briefly. In most cases, the 'door' will not be open all the time, and may flash for a moment. That's it."

    "How many times have you met?" Levi asked. He had wanted to ask this question for a long time.

    "Just twice."

    "The first time was when you were ten years old?"

    "That's the second time."

    "Then, the first time you saw the 'door'..."

    Before Levi finished speaking, Laird waved his hand: "I'll tell you more about it later, the time is different today. Too much, I have to quickly verify if it is the real 'door' just now."

    After speaking, he took out a pair of sponge earplugs, his eyes wandered around the three people in the room, and finally stopped on Sean.

    "You look strong..." Laird stared at Sean.

Sean looked bewildered. Jerry next to him said, "He's on the basketball team, and he's still studying outside to learn how to fight."

    Laird nodded: "That's great. What's your name... Sean? Okay, Sean. , I want to ask you to do something, it may be a little strange, but I hope you can agree."

    Sean was stared at him uncomfortably: "It depends on how strange it is..."

    "Wait a moment, I'll put on earplugs and close my eyes," Laird sat down, took off his glasses, and placed them carefully on the coffee table, "then, I want you to punch me."

    "What?" Jerry and Sean in unison.

    "I'm a psychic," Laird said earnestly. "I'm not a masochist, it's for psychics. I need to be confused, but not completely unconscious, in short, a state of absent-mindedness in pain. Vertigo. It will take away some of my normal senses, and the pain can maintain my sanity. In fact, it doesn't have to hit me... I have also tried to use drugs instead, but the effect is not good, and it is not safe.

    " shocked. Levi couldn't stand it anymore and asked, "What kind of trick are you doing?"

    Laird said: "In a trance state, I can perceive a lot of things that I usually can't perceive. This method was mastered when I was a child. When you were in the hospital."

    "You mean that because someone beat you up in the hospital, you learned a kind of spiritism instead?"

    "We'll talk about this later, we can't waste time," Laird said, putting on the earplugs, "the information left on the 'door' will get weaker and weaker.

    " Completely cut off other people's voices.

    He hooked his fingers at Sean, turned his face and pointed to the vicinity of his cheekbones.

    Sean looks helplessly