Tomo was out of breath, his whole body against the handle with a sucked out no life expression. The stack of cans were all over the floor and two employees ran over.

"They fucked up," you let out breaking the silence. Childe had finally woken up from the shock to find an employee hovering over him with fierce eyes.

"Let's just pretend we don't know them," Hu tao suggested getting an approving hum from everyone. That was the plan until a cough was heard from behind you all scaring the absolute shit out of you guys.

"How dare you little rascals try to crash my store. Who do you think you are? I will call all of your parents this very insta-"

It was the manager but was interrupted with the gust of wind blowing against him. His eyes widened and before he knew it, all that was in front of him was the empty cart you were previously in.

"Oh hell no to the fuck no I'm not getting arrested today," you shouted running as fast as you can throughout the store trying to making it to the exit.

Everyone split into each aisle making it harder for the manager to catch you so why was it? WHY WAS THE MANAGER CHASING YOU?!

this is illegal, actually illegal. Why is he chasing me isn't he old as fuck? ISN'T HIS BACK SUPPOSE TO BE BREAKING?!

"Haha for your information young miss I used to be a number one track member!" He boasted getting a blank expression from you.

I CARE BECAUSE ?!

"That's real nice and all old man but what did I do?" You somehow got to shout out as you were still running for your life like jesus how big is this store.

"Those stacks of cans? My prized posession, it was my medal, my beauty, my everything and your BUDDY THERE RUINED IT!" He shouted angrily.

"BUT THAT WAS HIM! NOT ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!"

"BECAUSE YOU. CAUSED. THIS. YOU RACED WITH HIM! I HEARD IT ALL, EVERYTHING! I'M SENDING YOU TO JAIL!"

"FOR NO REASON YOU CAN'T SEND ME TO JAIL I'M A LITERAL SECOND YEAR"

Finally, his energy and legs gave up on him he stopped running crouching down with both his hands on his knees panting for breath.

That was your chance to finally run for the exit and you could see it. Once you finally ran out you found the other four people there hiding behind the wall.

You ran up to them out of breath with your hand on your chest, "two of us is missing ... i think they got them," you said in between your breaths.

"Why did we do that again?" Signora questioned wanting to remind herself on why she decided to join this. She was sweating before school and she couldn't wash her face that was full of sweat.

"This was Childe's idea, blame him instead," Hu tao shrugged whistling looking to the side acting as if she didn't make it up.

"I don't need to he's probably being arrested right now," Signora said with a tone of relief.

"You guys are so mean! Were you gonna be glad without me or something?" Childe appeared turning the corner and staring at you guys. Behind him was Tomo who looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"Yeah we were. How did you come back?" Scaramouche asked disappointed and Childe caught on to that tone.

"Oh shut up I was this close to deleting the screenshot now I'm not," he pouted getting an angry glare from Scaramouche.

"To answer your question..." Childe paused before pulling out his wallet and he smiled brightly with sparkles all around him, "I payed it off just fine!"