[1/10]

"Did you check out Hyunmin's new Pacebook post. Oh my gosh, he looks so cute."

You strained a smile as you walked with your friends towards the path of your middle school, forcing yourself to nod.

At one point you decided to zone out your friends conversation and focus ahead as you thought over what you were doing with your life. Here you were, spending time with two girls who were lovely but the interests you held was definitely not what they were currently chatting about.

What were your interests?

That was something you still had to discover.

It was like a missing piece in your heart that you were desperately trying to fill but was failing to do so.

"[F/N]!"

You were thrown out of your thoughts as you were suddenly pulled to the side causing you to look at your friends before you followed their line of vision, wanting to know what they were looking at.

They seemed to pale at the sight and it made your curiosity grow until you finally turned to check it out.

A group of boys who seemed to be older than you were walking together in the opposite direction you were heading, making their way through the students of your school who parted to give them room.

From their uniform, you could tell they were from a high school but they must have been known, based on the way the students from your own school were reacting.

Your eyes were drawn towards the boy at the front as he held an air of confidence around him, his hands in his pockets while he stepped forward with a warm smile painting his lips.

You didn't understand why but your eyes couldn't stop following him even after he walked past you and your two friends, your heart beating in a way that made you feel a strange sensation in your heart.

"Who was that?" You questioned out loud, your eyes glued to the group and you friends exchanged a look with one another before they gazed back at you.

"That's Jake Kim and his followers. I heard he is involved with a gang called Big Deal so you shouldn't go near them, okay? [F/N]? Hello?"

All you heard was Jake Kim and Big Deal and the missing piece in your heart had finally been found.

"Okay..." You half-heartedly said to your friend, your eyes glued on the spot he once stood on.

When you had walked the rest of the way to school and getting to your classroom, you took a seat by your desk and opened your notebook with a sense of excitement filling you.

'Big Deal'

You wrote it down before putting your pen down and looking ahead with a determined look.

You were going to find out about Big Deal and see how you could get involved with it.

Your method of finding out was by going around Seoul after school, dressed up like a detective and asking random people, gathering enough information to help you.

"Huh?! You want to know about Big Deal?!" A boy who had been in the midst of smoking a cigarette had thrown it to the floor before looking at you with a glare.

You had been spending the past hour asking but didn't have luck finding any information until now.

"Yes, I'm very interested in knowing." You were unaffected by his threatening aura and his friends blinked at this.

"Hey, just tell. We're just wasting time on her." One of his friends said making the boy click his tongue.

"Big Deal are one of the four crews that rule the West of Seoul which is in Gangseo."