Morning of the Met

Mulai dari awal

A: Well If we weren't awake before we sure are now. Guess the next order of business is getting Hailee up and getting her bag loaded and finding your mom so we can get you, girls, on your flight to New York.

Oh, don't worry I'm up I got up as soon as I heard y/n close the door to the bedroom I only got out of bed because I heard queen.

Exactly how much of that did you see?

I will say I didn't see it all but I have to say I saw the best part of the routine the father-daughter duo with air guitars and all and that solo Allen was so good.

Well, guess we just need to get mom in here and we can go then since it looks like Hailee is ready to go.

C: Nope I'm up and ready too. I saw Hailee just watching in the garage and joined in, I must say you and dad can put on quite a show.

A: well as good as our performance was the girls have a plane to catch so unfortunately we need to load up and get going.

The family loads up into the truck after double-checking that Hailee and y/n grabbed all of their stuff from the house. after going through her checklist a few times Hailee is sure she packed everything so the family leaves the house and starts their journey to the Airstrip. Thanks to Hailee's requests, the car ride is filled with more father and daughter musical numbers. They eventually come to the airstrip where Allen is instructed to drive to the hangar where the plane is waiting to take off. After a tearful goodbye Hailee and y/n board their plane and Allen and Christi load into the truck and head back home.

Well, it's a two-hour flight so I don't know about you but I'm going back to sleep. It's only two hours but the after parties are what's gonna really drain you.

Well, can I cuddle up with you on the little couch?

Yeah, that would actually help me fall asleep faster.

The two fall asleep for the whole flight. And unload into their car and head for the Mark hotel across from the Met to get all dressed and styled.

Well, we're here at the hotel now as we pull up I have to tell you there's gonna be some paps there. Just hold my hand put your sunglasses on and look at the ground or my legs. Just do yourself a favor don't look up, if you do it's gonna feel like you're going blind.

excuse me what?

Oh yeah the flash on those cameras is no joke.

No the fact you said that like its normal.

well after 10 plus years its become normal to me. But don't worry*kisses cheek* just follow my lead and you'll be fine.

okay, I think I can do that.

So to review what are you gonna do after I get out of the car?

I'll get out grab your hand and look down at my feet or the ground slightly in front of us.

Perfect! You'll do amazing I just know it.

*exhales*

OK, babe, it's go time I'll hop out first and help you get out after.