𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Anirudh POV

The first ray of sunlight lit up my room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The just-risen sun shone softly on the village fields. I got down from my bed and went to the bathroom and stood down the shower. As the hot water poured on my body my thoughts went back to last night, that beautiful encounter with my Bondita. I quickly turned off the shower and wore my shirt, pant followed by my suspenders. I climbed down the steps buttoning my shirt. That's when my kaka noticed me.

"Early morning, without even dressing properly, without combing your hair, where are you going?" kaka asked entering the hall after worshiping the deity.

"Kaka I'm going out an important work" I answered him

"Important work what kind of work, the court won't open yet" He told me reminding the time, it was just 5:20.

"Kaka it's not about the court, I just have some other work" I told him with nervousness. In this cold weather I could fell sweat beads forming on my forehead.

"Never mind, I have something important to talk to Anirudh" Kaka said

"But kaka now I'm running out of time so we can talk some other time" I answered and ran away from his sight as quickly as possible. I drove the car as quickly as possible and reached the river bank. As soon I reached the their I was welcomed with the smell of the wet mud .A young boy was there with fishing net in his hand.

"Excuse me, can you help me to reach the other side of the river" I asked him

"Sure zammindar babu, please come" He lead me towards his boat. He started rowing the boat, today the journey was calm unlike yesterday's terrific ride. Soon we reached the other side of the river. Thanking him I went towards the temple.

I went inside the temple and started exploring it. I walked near the backyard of the temple and found many young girls walking inside the back door of the temple. In this small crowd I managed to find Bondita. I soon as I saw her, a mischievous idea ran inside my head. I immediately went towards and hid inside a narrow passage. When she was about to cross the passage I held her elbow and pulled her close to me. Her petite frame hit my hard one. A small whine escaped from her mouth because of my sudden action. She looked at me with her captivating eyes. Fear was clearly evident in those hazels. Her sharp nose and pink plumpy lips were so perfect.