3 A coming out story

Cw: Internalised homophobia

Shun Kaido pov

I looked at Aren Kuboyasu. He had been looking at me and smiled.
"I'm bisexual." Aren said.
"You... you just came out to me." I said.
"Yeah. I guess I did." Aren smiled. "I have been thinking over it a lot. I have liked people in the past, but I guess they have both girls and boys. I came out to my Mum a few days ago."
"Aren- Aren That's great! I'm so happy for you!" My heart began to race. Why was it like this? Why did I feel this way? Did I- no, I'm not gay. But I've never liked a girl. Do I like Aren? Am I gay? No. My mum will hate me for being gay. I'm not gay. No. I'm not gay.
"Shun?" Aren looked at me.
"Y- yeah..." I said.
"You spaced out. Are you okay?" Aren asked.
"... I'm gay..." I whispered. "No... nononononono!"
"Hey Shun-"
"Mum's going to hate me! I'm gay!"
Aren looked shocked. He held my hand. I looked at him.
"No one is forcing you to come out to her." Aren said.
"But-"
"No one is forceing you to tell her. If she will be homophobic, then it is better not to for your own safety."
I looked at Aren and he smiled. "I wanted to come out to you because I trust you. And thank you for telling me too."
"I did it in a bad way though... I yelled and panicked..." I sighed.
"You can re do it if you want."
I smiled. "Aren?"
"Yeah?" He smiled.
"I think I'm gay."
He clapped a little and smiled. "Well done! And thank you so much for telling me."
I smiled. Eveeything with him feels so right. It feels calm. It makes me happy. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He smiled and I think his face went a light red.

Aren kuboyasu pov

I was flustered. I heard Shun began to snore lightly. He was sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled.
I check me watch. 9:50pm. Crap! I had to get Shun home by 10! I woke him up gently.
"Hu?" He asked.
"Hey buddy." I smiled. "We need to get you home."
"What the time?" He asked, still half asleep. I giggled and said that it was 9:50.
"How about I give you a ride on my bike?" I asked.
"Really?" He smiled.
"Yeah, but I only jave one helmet and you are useing it sleepy head." I messed up his hair and went over to my bike. He lookes shocked, but grabbed the blanket and came after me.
I gave him the helmey and I sat on the front. He sat behind me and held onto me.
"I think I'm going to die!" He said.
"You have a helmet, and I am a good driver, you will be fine. Plus, I'm going to go slow." I laughed.

Shun Kaido pov

We arrived and I gave him his helmet. He smiled.
"See you at school tomorrow." He said. I smiled.
"Ses you then. Thank you for the ride." I bowed slightly. He smiled and messed up my hair. I blushed and looked at him.
"Night Shun." He said. He put his helmet on.
"Night Aren." I went into my house and sighed.
"You're late."
I turned and saw my mum. I was in trouble.
"And who was that boy?"