A Nobody.

New chaaapppy! I have no idea what I'm doing. ... Just bear with me please.. thanks yea!

lots love.

Ally Dakota Styles.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'Shut up you stupid alarm!'

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'What the unicorns?? I can't move my hand. Ow, my head hurts. Common eyes! Open ! I wanna see the world!!' I tried moving my fingers. 'Yes! Success! Now my hand. Eyelids! Stop being lazy and lift up already!'

"I saw her fingers move!!" a girl shouted. Amanda??

"Call the doctor!!" 'Mrs. Moore?? This is getting weirder and weirder. Doctor? Where the unicorns am I?'

"Madison, can you hear me??"  ' Who is that??'

"Maddy! Hey, can you hear me?!" Amanda shouted. God , that girl is just crazy!

" Of course I can hear you. You shout as If I'm across the ocean" My voice comes out all weak and froggy. 'Froggy? What the cupcakes is that?'

Slowly, I lifted my eyelids. Light bursted from every direction .'Ouch.'  I can make out the room and everybody in it now. The ceilings and walls are white. And the place had a funny smell of ... medicine. I know where I am. I'm at the hospital.

In the room, there was Amanda, who was freaking out. Brooklyn, my other best friend, who looked as if she was going to cry any moment now.  Mr and Mrs Moore who were no where near calm. A doctor and a nurse. Where the unicorns are my parents??

" Hello. " said the doctor slowly. 'Why is he talking to me as if  I am a mental patient? I can understand you dude. '

"Hi. " I replied in the same tone. Amanda and Brooklyn were covering their mouths with their hands, trying to contain their laughter from bursting out from their mouths. Mr and Mrs Moore just looked at us with a smirk plastered on their faces.

The doctor cleared his throat.

" I'm just going to ask you a few questions if that's alright?? " the doctor looked at me.

" Sure. Fire away doc." I smiled.

"What's your full name ? And when were you born? " the doctor asked while holding a file in his hands.

" Madison Ella-Faith Hughes and 15 May 1996. " I answered confidently. 'I mean , duuhh. It is my name and birth-date.'

" Good. Can you tell me your parents name??" asked the doctor and he jotted something in the file.  'Sheesh doc. Are you giving me a test or something??'

" Victoria Hughes and Marcus Hughes. " I answered starting to get bored.

" Okay. One more question. Do you remember how you ended up in the hospital or anything at all? " he asked while looking at me expectantly. Everyone in the room was looking at me now.

"Err, not really. But, I can remember bits of ... "

Suddenly, it all appeared in my mind. The shouting. The trailer. The crash.

'Hold o-on M-a-adi-son. The am-b-bulance are on t-the way. Your d-dad and I, we love y-you Madison. W-we love you s-so much. B-be strong. G-goodb-bye m-my darl-ling'

Mom? Dad?

" Where's mom and dad?! Amanda?! Brook?! " I looked at them worriedly. 'What are they not telling me?!.