I quickly stand up to answer the door.

"Hey." She smiles.

"Hi, come in." I motion for her to enter while closing the door after her.

"Hi, I'm Vanessa. It's nice to meet you." She shakes hands with my sister.

Before Valentina can say something stupid or embarrassing in response, I grab Vanessa's hand and pull her up the stair into my room.

"She seems nice." Vanessa says sitting on my bed. I close the door and sit next to her.

"That's one way to describe her." I laugh. "So what would you like to do?"

"How about truth or dare?" Vanessa asks unexpectedly.

"Sure."

"Alright, I'll go first. Truth or dare?" She leans forward in excitement.

"Uh, truth."

She takes a minute to think of something, "If Jason would have offered to, you know... would you have done it?"

"Probably not, at least not at that party. I'm waiting until I'm in love so that my first time is special, and I don't really know if I love him yet."

"That makes sense."

"Okay my turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

I think of what to ask her. This is my chance to question her about anything.

"Was I a good kisser?" We haven't brought it up since that night, so I don't know if it's a bad idea or not to ask.

She looks at my lips, "Yeah you were good."

"Are you just saying that to be nice?"

"No, I'm serious. You were different compared to all the guys I've kissed." Her eyes look down at my bed, "You're lips were softer and you were gentle." She clears her throat, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Lick the floor." She says laughing.

I get down on all fours and bring my tongue to the hard wood surface.

"Eww." She giggles.

"What? You dared me." I laugh. "Truth or dare?"

She thinks about it before deciding on dare. I try to come up with something good. I can make her do anything I want, so why is it so hard to come up with something?

"Teach me how to kiss."

She looks at me in shock. "You already know how, based on that game of spin the bottle."

"Yeah, but I'm assuming you probably have a few tricks up your sleeve. So I guess I want to learn how to kiss seductively." I feel my face get hot at my request.

"Okay." She scoots closer to me and looks into my eyes. It makes my stomach feel weird causing me to instinctively look down.

She gently grabs my chin, tilting it up to face her. "Trick number one, hold strong eye contact until your lips connect."

I do as she says, looking into her dark brown eyes.

"Trick number two, always use your hands for something." She puts both of hers on the back of my neck

Following Vanessa's instructions once again, I bring both hands up to grasp her arms that are hanging by either side of my face.

"For the last one, just follow my lead." She then leans in and closes the space between us. It's a bit sloppy at first, her tongue entering and exiting my mouth with each kiss.

"Copy me." she whispers before crashing back onto my lips. I follow her instruction, massaging her tongue with my own.

As we start to find a steady pace, I hear my door handle turning. We both jump back and move away from each other as my sister opens the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, do you guys want me to make you something for lunch?"

I can't tell if Valentina saw any of what we were doing. She doesn't seem surprised, so I assume she didn't.

"Oh, uh, no that.. that's fine." I can't help stutter as my mind is still fixated on what were just happening.

"We'll be fine, thank you though." Vanessa chimes in, saving my ass.

"Alright." My sister exits the room leaving the door behind her.

"Thanks." I say to Vanessa. "For the kissing advice and stuff."

"Oh yeah, no problem." She gives me a warm smile.

                                          +++

The rest of the day Vanessa and I hung out in my room, mostly just talking. I escort her to the Mercedes she drove and say bye.

As I get back into my house, Valentina is waiting for me at the kitchen island. "What did you guys do?"

"We just talked." I try to avoid mentioning truth or dare.

"For six hours you guys just talked?"

"Yeah, why?"

She doesn't respond and instead changes the subject. "She seems nice, I like her."

"Good" I open a cabinet to make some popcorn. "Let's watch a movie."

"Only if it's horror." She teases knowing how terrified I am of them.

"Bitch." I respond with a giggle.

We both head to the couch to spend some quality time together.