5: When i saw you

Start from the beginning

She opens the door to her room and walks in.
I walk to room 17 and scan my card against the door and open it.
I see Walker laying on one of the beds on his phone.
He looks up and say "Hey Y/n!"
"Hey Walker what's up, when did you get here?" I ask
"Not that long ago actually" he says
"Cool" I reply.
I set my bag on the left bed, cause Walker was laying on the bed on the right by the window. I start unpacking and getting out everything I'll need.

"What did you all pack?" He asks me.
"Uh just clothes and my toothbrush and all that stuff" I say
"I brought clothes obviously but also my gaming system. I need to not be bored some how."
"Yeah we should play it sometime" I say
"For sure!" He says excitedly.

The door then opens and I jump. It was just Ryan thank goodness.

"Hey you two what are you guys doing?" He asks with a wink and smirk.
I roll my eyes
"Unpacking why?" I say
Ryan reply's with "Shawn wants us to meet at this small restaurant so we can get our scripts and stuff you don't need to wear anything fancy" he says
"Ok what time?" Walker asks
"Right at 4:00 it's 3:00 right now so you have an hour to get ready I'll see you guys later." He shuts the door and leaves.

I go to change into something nice but not over doing it then brushed my hair into a nice braid.
Walker then changes into something a little more nicer and we were ready to go.

Emma and Ryan were waiting for us down in the lobby.
"Ok everyone ready to go?" Emma asks
We all answer with a yes and get into a car and drive to the small restaurant.

I look outside my window and see people with cameras.

"Shoot we already have company I forgot that they all knew we would be here for filming." Ryan says annoyed.
"Just keep your heads down and ignore them just be careful ok?" Emma says
"Ok" Walker and I reply.

We open our doors once we get to the restaurant.
I see so many flashes at the same time it was sort of overwhelming.
People taking pictures and yelling questions at the 4 of us.

I start to shake a little as we walk through and Walker grabs my hand and holds it.
"It's ok Y/n" he says quietly so only I can hear.
I smile slightly and we all continue walking with our heads down.
Ryan opens the door and we sit at a small table
They must of knew we would be here cause some of the workers were closing the blinds and making sure no can take pictures of us.

The restaurant was small yet pretty and cozy it was more of a Cafe actually cause all they had on their menu was Coffee and treats.

A lady with a kind smile comes up to our table
"What would you like?" She asks
Emma ordered a cappuccino.
Ryan ordered a small coffee with a donut.
"I'll do a iced coffee with a donut please" I say politely
"I'll do the same as her" Walker says right after me

A couple minutes later our food arrived.
Shawn then started talking about the movie.
"So thank you all for coming of course. Let's get started shall we?"
"Ok so we all know our parts already and we have your scripts for you guys." He says
Shawn hands each of us our scripts I look through the pages and read the lines.

"Also we had an idea but we are not sure yet" Shawn says
"What is it" Ryan asks.
"Well Liam and Scarlett are best friends in the movie of course but at the end of the movie we wanted to add a kiss but we're not positive yet." He says.
Ryan smirks at Walker and I
Walker's face goes red, I slightly blush and continue drinking my coffee.
I flip the pages of the script and look at the few last pages and read

"Liam and Scarlett then kiss (undecided)"

"Anyways filming starts in 2-3 weeks so you have time to remember your lines." Shawn says
"Ok sounds great!" Emma say with a smile.
"Alright that's all I'll see you guys soon!" Shawn then walks away and drives away.

Emma then says "so is everyone excited for the movie?
"I'm sure Y/n and Walker are." he says with a smirk once again.
"Shut it" We both say jokingly.
Emma hits Ryan's arm "Ryan! It's really embarrassing I had to kiss Rupert for one of my movies and it's nerve racking!"
"Yeah it is embarrassing but they'll do fine plus it's undecided so you kids have nothing to worry about *he pauses* "but just make sure to keep practicing" he laughs and winks.
"Ok that's enough" I laugh

We then leave the Cafe and drive back to the hotel.
"I'll see you guys later bye!" Ryan and Emma both say.
"Bye!"
Walker opens our door and jumps in his bed
"Ugh I'm exhausted" he explains
"Yeah same." I say as I lay on my bed.

I open my social medias and see lots of photos of me and Walker.
The titles read....

"Emma and Ryan have some new cast mates Walker and Y/n, What's this project all about?"
I laugh.

"Walker have you seen the internet going crazy about the photos they took tonight? I say
"Yeah I've seen a couple photos already check this one out" he starts giggling as he grabs his phone

"Are Walker Scobell and Y/n Evans dating?
Here's what we think."  He says in a dramatic voice and then shows me the photo

It's of me and him as soon as he started holding my hand.

"Gosh these paparazzi are crazy and we aren't even that famous! How do they know our names?" I ask
"Well the cast list was released yesterday so everyone knows we are in a movie they just don't know what the movies about yet."
"Oh that makes sense" I answered
"Yeah" he says

I then get changed into my pj's and got ready for bed. Walker did the same.

"It's pretty late we should probably go to bed" he says
"Yeah, good night Walker School bell" I smile and pull the cover over my body.

He laughs and rolls his eyes
"You already have another nickname for me?"
"Yep" I giggle.
"Whatever" he says

"Good night Y/n Evans"

Yay.  Another chapter done!
I know this story is slow paced sorry.

ALSO: I saw that I got my first vote on this story and guess what it's from one of my favorite authors on this app.
@lcvnrs (Gigi)!!
Make sure to go read her books I'm currently reading the book "falling for each other" and I'm obsessed!
Also I have to mention this person they are such a great supporter @Coolbeans123 Thanks you so much for voting on like every chapter I really do appreciate you and I'm so glad you are enjoying this book! Go check out their book as well! Your an amazing writer! ❤️
ALSO remember everyone for some reason I can't reply to comments so I'll be doing shoutouts/and stuff for my biggest supporters/friends at the end of the chapters in-till I can figure it out. Thanks for understanding!
Bye loves. 💕