Meeting Up.

You get dressed in your beautiful clothes but you really don't know why. You quickly get headed to the spot and see Marcus there. "Oh, my. Your outfit is lovely. Just like your face." He says and leans on to you. "WHY AM I HERE?" You say to change the subject. "We're gonna go to my place." He says. WHAT... you thought of the nasty dirty thoughts but follow him.

"You know, don't mind my cousin. Sorry about him earlier at school." Marcus says as you guys walk together towards his house. "That didn't affect me at all - I swear." You reply. And you were being honest, it somehow didn't make you heart broken. Maybe because of Marcus's presence? "Yo, I've never shown a girl my tricks on my skateboard. Well not really anyone." He said as you guys are in front of his house. It's evening but it feels so late. "I mean I'd love to see your skills!" You reply. Marcus walks away from his house and goes towards the skate park (whatever its called. i dont know shii) "I thought we were going to your place?" You ask. "Nah, you said you'd like to see my skills so I'm gonna show you." He replied. You stand in a place, looking a little bit awkward as you see Marcus get his skateboard. "Watch and learn - if you want to." He says and smirks. What was that about? A little devious.

You watch him do his skateboard moves but you can't help and admire the way he focuses. No, what the actual fuck is wrong with me? It's the second day I've met him, I am not falling for him! 

(i passed the shitty msa phase but i just carried on writing for yalls but im not bothered. i probably will be when im dying of boredom BYE)