" That's my baby " Bands said cheesing while the car parked.

" She almost got her ass sparked " Sincere mumbled sitting down as Bands went to the car.

" Awnnn when did Bands get a girlfriend? " I asked sitting by Sincere, he shrugged before looking around.

I started looking around because what are you looking for.

Yes im a follower not a leader😹........ I'm just kidding lmao.

" Yall this my girlfriend Essence, Essence this my brudda Osama and my la sista Ashanti " Bands said as the girl stared at Sincere.

They know each other or something?

" Your so pretty " I spoke truthfully.

" Thanks baby you are too " She said as Bands smiled.

Awnnnn I think he like her.

" Oh and there go my brudda Bando and My otha la sista Arie " He said as Arie and Bando came out the house.

Arie gave me that " Who tf is she " look

" Yall this my Girlfriend Essence " He said as Bando nodded.

Arie berry ❤

She pretty 😍

Girl she is😍😍

The only thing is she keep staring at Jaheem
READ

I looked up from my phone and looked at Arie and she gave me that " Bitch what " face making me chuckle.

" Yall together? " Essence asked pointing between me and Sincere, I quickly shook my head no as He mugged thee hell out of her.

Sincere😒

Stop looking at her like that💀.

She needa mind ha mfkan bidness

She asked a simple question dude 🤦🏽‍♀️

Ion gaf she needa mind ha mfkan bidness like I said
READ

" It's awkward " I mumbled as everybody sat in silence.

" So Essence how did you and Bands meet? " I asked trying to spark a conversation.

" wellllllll since you asked " She started " I was grocery shopping looking like a fucking bum and Bryce asked for my number on my way walking out and ever since we just been kicking " She said before kissing Bands.

" Oh " I smiled " Do you have any kids? " I asked .

Somebody need to have a damn child, I want a baby around me for some reason

" Do it look like I have kids? " She asked with an attitude and I shrugged " Im just playing girl " She laughed as I nodded before unlocking my phone.

The mood was already killed but she just killed the spark I made

" Well tell me about yall " She said and nobody talked except for bands and I.

" You know about me " Bands said rolling up a blunt while Sincere gagged .

" Im finna start colleg- oh you a baby " She cut me off laughing.