I walk out into the living to see Maude is already ready

I walk out into the living to see Maude is already ready. She's just sitting on the couch watching TV. I sit on the couch with her and watch whatever she's watching.

"What is this," I asked.

"Criminal Minds," she says totally focused on the show.

2:35pm

"Maude! Are you almost done in the bathroom? It's already 2:35 and it takes twenty minutes to get there," I yell out to her.

She's comes out of the bathroom, ready to go. She grabs her keys and her purse and heads out the door. I follow along.

We into the car and put in the location on Waze. After she puts in the location, we start driving off to the restaurant. It was quiet in the car so I decide to play some music. I put on the song Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston.

-

We finally get to the restaurant. It's called Perch. Never heard of this place. It's looks really nice though.

We up to the building and we see a bunch women just standing around chatting. Suddenly one girl comes out of the crowd and walks up to us. I realize that the girl is Kourtney Turner.

"Hey Maude! I was wondering when you'd show up," Kourtney says.

They talk for a little bit and then she looks over to me.

"Oh my- you're Delilah Evans! I love you in Strangers Things and Euphoria. Your character is my favorite," she says smiling.

I smile back at her and say, "Aw thank you! That's so sweet."

"Well I'm Kourtney Turner. Justin's Turner's wife."

After she said that, she gave me a hug. It was tight kinda long hug. She gives really good hugs actually.