"Hell yeah!"

-----

Rui threw some threads towards Tanjiro, who backed away, but was cut by the thread. He threw more threads, making the male block it with his blade, "I just want to let you know...I won't kill you in one blow. After ripping you to shreds, I'll carve you up." He said, as the male panted, "But...If you take back what you said just now, I'll do you a favor and kill you at once."

"I won't take it back! What I said was the truth! You know who's not making any sense? It's you!" The burgundy haired male said, as the demon stared at him and the demon girl, who stood behind a tree, could only stare with widen eyes, "You're the one who's mistaken!"

The boy stretched his hands, the web stretching along, making the slayer take a stance.

-----

Someone ran up towards the two, making them look at him.

(Y/n)'s had sparkles around her, recognizing the dual haori, while Inosuke was confused.

Giyu looked at the two, "Are you two all right? I heard the roar of a demon over here."

The girl latched on to him, "Giyu-chan! My depressing husband! Oh, how I missed you!"

The male deadpanned, trying to peel the girl off, "(Y/n)..."

"No! You are letting me hug you! Last time you didn't visit me!"

"Yes, because you sent that dumb drawing."

"Oh, my penis drawing? I thought it was funny."

The male sighed, 'You're really one of a kind.' He thought.

The masked male could only stare, very confused about everything, "Oi, (W/n)! How do you know him!"

The girl grinned, "Giyu-chan trained me a bit! But I was with Urokodaki-san for most of it."

-----

Rui sent more threads, only for Tanjiro jump away and land on a branch of a tree, then jumped again when another thread came close.

Another thread headed towards them, making him jump back, and land on the ground, 'Got it! The acrid odor's starting to fade, so now I can detect the scent of the threads! I can take him on now!'

'He's smarter than I thought. He doesn't flinch back in fear. Well, not that it matters anyway.' Rui thought, seeing the slayer stand up.

The burgundy haired male jumped forward, as the demon sent another thread, 'Water Breathing, First Form...Water Surface Slash!' He thought, as he sent the blade to slash the thread, but his eyes widen when he saw the Nichirin blade break, and as the thread came close, he twisted his body to the side, only for it to slash his face.

Then he tumbled on the ground, before looking up and then looked at the broken blade, 'No way! My sword!' He stood up, stumbling a bit.

-----

"You trained (W/n) to be that strong?!" Inosuke exclaimed.

The two stared at him with dotted eyes.

"No...I meant the Water Breathing technique, Inosuke-chan. I come from a very powerful clan."

Giyu stared at her from the corner of his eye, 'You're still beautiful as the first day I first met you.' He thought before his eyes averted to the box, 'Is she carrying a demon?' He narrowed his eyes.

"Fight me, Mismatched Haori!" The masked male exclaimed, making the male snap out his thoughts, "I'm gonna beat you! That's how I've drawn it up! If I can do that..." He then raised his hands up and pointed at himself with his thumbs, "that'll make me the most powerful of all!"