"I beg of you! Please stop!" The girl yelled out.

The male walked forward, crouching a bit, but his eyes widen, seeing Rui and the demon girl crouching down, crying.

"What are you looking at? This isn't some show, you know." The demon boy said, looking at the male.

"Wh-What are you doing? Aren't you two allies?"

"Allies? Don't put us in the same category as something that flimsy. We're family. We're joined by a powerful bond. And besides, this is between me and my sister. So don't interfere. Or I'll carve you up." He said, stretching his hands apart that had a weaving of a spider web.

"You're wrong! Whether it's your family or an ally, if you have a strong bond between you, then either one should be just as precious! Calling it flimsy if you're not related by blood...That's not true at all! Not only that, but those who have a strong bond give off the scent of trust! But all I'm picking up from you two is the scent of terror, hatred and repulsion! That's not what you call a bond! It's counterfeit! It's forged!"

The teary eyes of the demon girl widen, along with Rui's.

"You..." The demon boy said, gritting his teeth.

Suddenly, a slayer walked up.

"Hey! Look at that, a demon that's just the right size. Even I can take down a kid demon like this one." He said with a cocky tone, raising his blade.

"Hold up a second please!" Tanjiro said.

"You can just back off! I want to take the safe route up the ladder. Since once you move up, you get more money from the top guys. My unit's practically been wiped out, but I'll slay myself a decent-sized demon and head down the mountain." He then ran up, "Take this!"

"Don't do it! Stop!"

Rui only swung his hand out, making a web shoot out and it diced the male, making the body parts fall to the ground.

'Shattered to pieces in an instant! But how did he...'

"Hey, what did you say?" The demon said, making the male turn to him, "Look, you...What was it that you just said?" His bloodlust leaking out.

'Just look at that intimidation factor! The air just got heavy and denser! Inosuke, (Y/n)-chan, I'm sorry! Hang in there, okay? Just a little longer! I'll be there as soon as I defeat this demon! I'll come save you both no matter what!'

"Hey, you...What you said just now...Let's hear you say it again. Come on. Say it, will you?"

"Sure! I'll repeat it as many times as you want! Your bond is forged!"

-----

Inosuke hid behind a tree, panting.

(Y/n) grinned, before letting out a laugh, "Demon-chan! Fight me! C'mon!" She exclaimed, before using Black Flash to destroy their legs, "Not so brave, hm? It's okay. I'll put you out of your misery."

'What the hell is wrong with her...'

The demon tried to regenerate itself and throw a punch the girl, only for their hand to be blow off. She then smirked, and brought out her blade, sucking in a breath, "Flame Breathing, First form: Unknowing Fire." She said, as she charged towards the demon at high speeds and decapitated in one slash, "I guess I went a bit overboard." She mumbled, as she put her sheathing her blade.

The masked male had peeked out during the fight and had sparkles around him, before running towards her, "(W/n)! Teach me that punch!"

"Eh? Black Flash? I can't." She laughed, patting his shoulder, which made him grumble, "But I can teach you to make your punch stronger."