track meet

I woke up and remembered my track meet was today. It wasn't until noon though and it was only 6:30. I was board so I went downstairs and surprisingly the triplets were awake. Morning why are you guys up so early you guys usually sleep until like 4. We couldn't sleep. Ok that's weird I'm making coffe anyone want some. Nick wanted coffe but no one else did. Hey are you guys coming to my track meet it's at 12. Ya were coming. They all said at the same time. Ok well I'm going to go for a run rn I'll be back I said as I finished my coffe and left the house. (Yes she 13 and drinks coffe)

I went on a hour run so I got back to the house around 7:30 and stared getting ready for my meet. I toke a shower and did my hair and make up just some mascara and highlight. I had to make sure I have everything in my track bag and them we could leave.

We got to my meet at 11:30 where I met up with Tj. I was excited and nervous. At 11:55 we all got in are lanes and at 12 we stared running. I was competing in the 160 meter run. I looked over to were everyone was sitting and saw Nick with his camera. I was the fastest runner and ended up winning the 160 meters and I was really proud of my self. When I won I heard cheering I also heard all my brothers screaming that I was their sister and they were proud.

I got my award and was leaving. I met up with my brothers and my mom.
Nick- I'm so proud of you. If I tried that I would definitely die.
Thanks Nick. We should all go out for a celebration dinner tonight. Ya that sounds fun I said. I went home and toke a shower and feel asleep for like and hour.

When I woke up it was 6. I had slept for and hour because my track meet ended at 4. We all went out to eat. We went to this local restaurant called Ollie's and I order spaghetti and meat balls with a dr.pepper. Our food came and we ate and laughed. When we finished eating Chris said that we should film a video. We all agreed and left the restaurant.

A/N sorry it took me so long to writ this chapter I go busy.