The class went silent and went back to their desks.

The class were quiet after that and class resumed to studying and other school things.

Class ended and most of the class left. Izuku was putting his stuff away in his bag. As he picked up his hero notebook, bakugo snatched it from his hand.

Izuku:"g-give it back kachan..." He said reaching out for the notebook.

Bakugo:"calling me kachan again huh? Where was that confidence when you were talking back to me?" Back's away for Izuku's reach.

Izuku:"j-just give it back kachan." He said reaching out for it once more.

Bakugo exploded the note book and threw out out the window.
Izuku's eyes widened and he tried to catch it but he missed and it fell in the water.

Izuku:"W-why..."

Bakugo:"Because your just a useless deku!"

Izuku:"I just want to be a hero...like all might."

Izuku was still facing away from bakugo, but what bakugo sayed next changed they way he saw bakugo.

Bakugo:"I know a way you can get a quirk."

Izuku perked up thinking that there was a way to get a quirk.

Bakugo:"how about you take a swan dive off the school rooftop!"

Izuku's eyes widened as he felt betrayed, sad, but most of all anger.

Izuku:"S-shut up."
He sayed in a quiet tone trying to hold in his anger.

Bakugo:"what was that deku?!"

Izuku:"I said-" he said as he turned around in quick motion.

Izuku:"SHUT UP!" He shouted as he threw a punch at bakugo.

Bakugo easily dodged it and blow izuku up in the gut causing izuku to fall back holding his gut.

Bakugo:"YOU TRY THAT AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU DEKU!" He shouted as he kicked izuku in the stomach.

Izuku let out a shout of pain as bakugo continued to beat him down.

After the beat down izuku got he, we see izuku beat up on the floor.

He begins to get up struggling to stand on his two feet.

He stood up for a bit trying to balance himself as he was still hurt.

He grabbed his backpack and slowly made his way out of the school, and went to grab his hero notebook that was being eaten by fishes.

Izuku:"get away from that. it's not fish food, stupid fish." He said as he picked up his notebook that was soaked in water.

He left the school grounds and began going home.

Izuku:"why would kacha-...katsuki say such a hurtful thing." He said to himself as he began to walk through the underpass (or is it a tunnel? Maybe both? Idk I'll figure it out later)

As he was thinking to himself we see a spider hanging by a thread of a web and it lands on izuku's backpack with out him noticing.

The spider begins to crawl on the collar of izuku's shirt and onto the back of izuku's neck.

Izuku felt something on the back of his neck. but before he could do anything, the spider bites him and he winces in pain.

He smacks the back of his neck killing the spider and wipes the spider off of his hand.

Suddenly slime begins to rise from a sewer hole. Izuku notices it and begins to back away from the slime reveling it to be the slime villain.

Slime villain:"you'll do perfect as a skin suit." He says as he grabs izuku.

Izuku begins to thrash violently trying to save himself but to no avail.

Izuku:'am I going to die! I can't die now! I want to be able to save at least one person! Please I can't die not now!" Izuku said still trying to save himself from the villains grasp.

Slime villain:"stop struggling! My body is made of a liquid, so even if you try to struggle you'll only make this more painful for yourself!"

Izuku's vision was begining to fade, his grip slowly started to lose his grip.

Izuku:"I...I'm sorry...mom."

Suddenly the manhole the slime villain went through flew open. Revealing a tall muscular man with a big smile on his face.

???:"don't worry why?" He said as he pulled his fist back.

???:"because I am here!" He said as he as he punched the slime villain, blowing the slime villain to bits.

Izuku barely saw the muscular man but he knew who he was when he said those words.

Izuku:'all might...' he thought to himself before passing out.

This is the first chapter of spider deku. I hope you enjoy this story and have a great day.

A meme to make you smile.