Chapter 3 The Right Leg of Hell

I had not been able to sleep or eat since I was in hell the night before.  Each day I re-lived hell.  When I closed my eyes, all I could see was hell.  My ears could not shut out the cries of the damned.  Just like a television program, I re-lived all the things I had witnessed in hell over and over.  Each night I was in hell, and each day I labored to find just the right words to bring this frightful thing to all the world.

Jesus appeared to me again and said, "Tonight we are going into the right leg of hell, My child.  Don't be frightened, for I love you and I am with you."

The face of the Lord was sorrowful, and His eyes were filled with great tenderness and deep love.  Though those in hell were forever lost, I knew that He still loved them and would for all eternity.

"My child," He said, "God, our Father, gave each one of us a will so that we could choose whether we would serve Him or Satan.  You see, God did not make hell for His people.  Satan deceives many into following him, but hell was made for Satan and his angels.  It is not My desire, nor that of My Father, that anyone should perish." Tears of compassion ran down Jesus' cheeks.

He began to speak again, "Remember My words in the days ahead as I show you hell.  I have all power in heaven and earth.' Now, at times it will seem to you that I have left you, but I have not.  Also, at times we will be seen by the evil forces and lost souls, while at other times we will not be.  No matter where we go, be at peace and fear not to follow Me."

We went on together.  I followed closely behind Him crying.  For days I had been crying, and I could not shake off the very presence of hell which was ever before me.  I cried mostly inside.  My spirit was very sad.

We arrived at the right leg of hell.  Looking ahead, I saw that we were on a pathway which was dry and burned.  Screams filled the dirty air, and the stench of death was everywhere.  The odor was sometimes so repugnant that it made me sick to my stomach.  Everywhere was darkness except for the light which emanated from Christ and the flaming pits, which dotted the landscape as far as I could see.

All at once, demons of all kinds were going past us.  Imps growled at us as they went by.  Demon spirits of all sizes and shapes were talking to each other.  Out ahead of us, a big demon was giving orders to small ones.  We stopped to listen, and Jesus said, "There is also an invisible army of evil forces that we do not see here-demons such as evil spirits of sickness."

"Go!" the larger demon said to the smaller imps and devils.  "Do many evil things.  Break up homes and destroy families.  Seduce weak Christians, and mis-instruct and mislead as many as you can.  You shall have your reward when you return.  Remember, you must be careful of those who have genuinely accepted Jesus as their Savior.  They have the power to cast you out.  Go now across the earth.  I have lots of others up there already and still have others to send.  Remember, we are servants of the prince of darkness and of the powers of the air."

At that, the evil forms began to flee up and out of hell.  Doors in the top of the right leg of hell opened and shut very fast to let them out.  Also, some went up and out the funnel we had come down.

I will try to describe the looks of these evil beings.  The one speaking was very large, about the size of a full-grown grizzly bear, brown in color, with a head like a bat and eyes that were set very far back into a hairy face.  Hairy arms fell to his sides, and fangs came out of the hair on his face.

Another one was small like a monkey with very long arms and with hair all over his body.  His face was tiny, and he had a pointed nose.  I could see no eyes on him anywhere.