𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Start from the beginning

"Of course! HAHAHA! I knew it was just a joke! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Said Y/n now standing up while both of her arms on her hips as she laughs forcefully.

"...𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙨. "

The orb thought as she fakes a cough grabbing the crazy girl's attention.

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚..."

The orb then releases purple smoke making Y/n close her eyes by the smoke as she coughs a bit. A few seconds later, the smoke starts to disperse making Y/n finally opens her eyes and sees...

"...Is that a... wheel spinner?...With billions of names?"

"𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚!"

...Come again?

"My name... was picked?"

Y/n then looks at where the arrow of the Wheel of Misfortune was pointing and sees:

"Y/N L/N"

"𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨! 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣! 𝙊𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮~"

"SON OF A BI-!!!!"

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬?"

The orb asked the girl who is currently crouching at a corner while hugging her knees with a gloomy aura muttering:

"...I'm unlucky I'm unlucky I'm unlucky I'm unlucky I'm unlucky I'm unlucky I'm unlucky I'm unluck-"

The orb just ignores the girl's depressing aura and says.

"𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪!"

"Dude, I'm currently depressed here and that's all you're gonna sa- Wait, what mistress?"

The girl turned around and asked the floating orb wit a confuse look.

"𝙊𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝! 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮! 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚/𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨."

...The heck?

"What kind of sick plot is this? Don't tell me that this reality is in the Victorian era or something?"

"𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 18𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 19𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙮. 𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙖 𝙑𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙀𝙧𝙖."

....Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Out of all the realities why the one where technology isn't so advanced ?!?!

"𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙤, 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨! 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨."

The orb said at the same time where a paper landed on her face.

"Copy? What do you mean cop- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD SHE'S A COAL!!!"

Y/n exclaimed when she took the paper off her face and looked at it... This mistress of hers, has no face nor features. She's just....

"𝘼 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬."

Y/n looks at the orb while she points at the drawing, it was no secret she's currently trembling.

"Y-You sure this isn't another prank of yours? This has to be one!"

"𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩."

"...Fortunatel-?"

"𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨..."

The orb then floats near Y/n's face making Y/n lean back until she felt the wall on her back.

"...𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚/𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨."

The orb then moves away from Y/n making the girl silently sigh in relief until panic then rush in.

"Wait, are you telling me that I'M a living doll?!?"

"𝙄𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨?"

"B-But!-"

"𝙉𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙨! 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚."

The girl then went silent and looks at the picture once again. She then follows what the silhouette's hairstyle is. For some reason, there was some kind of ribbon scrunchie on one of her wrist.

"I have no idea what I'm doing or why I'm even following this weird orb's advice. I mean, it couldn't get worse right?"

The girl then momentarily stops all of her movement making the orb confuse and weirded out.

"𝙐𝙝-"

"WAIT NO I TAKE IT BACK! FREAK! I TAKE I BACK GOSH DANG IT!!!!"

"...𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪-"

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。

And that's the end of Chapter 2! I'm finally free to write the story again! Though, I think it'll be some slow updates.

Anyway, until the next Chapter of
"Y/n's Bizarre Adventu-" wait, freak wrong title. Until next time of
"The Odd One Out"
See you next time!