If I go with you I'm sure I'll love anywhere you take me, you thought.

"But, we probably should postpone that impromptu trip for something even more sudden!" Newt said, a hint of indecipherable emotion in his voice.

"What..?" you asked with slight suspicion.

"We need to go visit Minho. You need to tell him everything now that you can talk and now that you can walk around freely instead of being ordered to stay in bed by the med-jacks."

"Oh... I forgot about that," you said, this was making you remember those horrible nights.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to worsen the mood, love. It's just that we need to know what happened." He said and he reached to grab your hand with his. Your stomach exploded with butterflies when he used that same nickname again.

It almost felt natural when he intertwined his and your fingers trying to comfort you. You found yourself in an odd building no one was allowed in, a cloth draped across a circular center table you assumed. Newt had held your hand the whole way there. You didn't mind, but the fear that dawned upon you was not helping. You squeezed his hand for reassurance.

"What's with the-" Minho began to ask and motioned to his head before he was cut off.

"y/n made it for me," Newt explained. You grinned proudly at this.

"Now, let's hear your story." Alby said folding his hands in his lap and crossing his right leg over his left knee leaning back.

Hence, you telling them everything. The shock, the fear, and all the sadness became apparent on Minho, Alby, and Newt's faces the more you told. A bit of the way through your story Minho stopped you.

"Wait, go back to that bit. You said you killed a Griever?" he asked with slight hesitation.

You inhaled deeply. And with a breathy exhale let the word "yes" escape your lips.

It was everyone else's turn to inhale sharply now as they all stared at you then turned to look at one another.

"Do you think it's still there?" Minho asked with a questioning gaze.

"Yes," you said, certain it was still there. After all, you refused to go down that corridor during the time you were stuck in the maze because it was still there so it had to be there. When you finished your story, Minho stood up abruptly.

"Grab Thomas and meet me here as soon as possible." Minho said sharply.

"Why?" you asked.

"No time for questions, go!" he shouted making you startled.

So you got up and ran, apologizing to Newt quickly before leaving. You found Thomas sitting under a tree in the middle of the Glade. You ran up to him, "Thomas we have to go!"

"What?"

"Minho said we need to go! Come on!" you tugged him up and he groaned before falling into step beside you as you ran back to what you now knew as the map room.

"It's still nice to hear your voice now, clover."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Hey, what did you tell him?"

"Everything," you said putting it quite simply.

He glanced over at you with a look of shock and curiosity etched into his face. He had such a nice jawline. And his eyes... wait, what?! You snapped yourself out of it and ran ahead to clear your mind. Locating the map room you stopped at the door and rapped on the wood that made it all up. Minho opened it.

"Hey, y/n, glad you could make it!" he said while handing you a pack and a knife. A proper knife this time, not just some kitchen knife you had snatched for protection.

A moment later Thomas ran up behind you. He put his hand on your shoulder as he caught his breath. You smiled affectionately and put your left hand over on your right shoulder to help keep him up.

"Awwww!" Minho cooed. Shoot. I forgot he was there. "Aren't you two just the cutest in the Glade?" Minho said with an evil grin.

You blushed and removed your hand from his, your hands were now sweating, but he didn't take his off your shoulder. If anything, he stepped in closer towards you. "We could be, but y/n over here hasn't been talking to me lately."

"Hey, in my defense I was confined to my bed," you said with a smug expression crossing your arms.

"I'm just joking," he said squeezing your shoulder and walking into the map room to grab his bag and knife.

"What is up with them today?" you questioned.

"Who?" Minho asked right beside you which scared the life out of you.

"Ah, just Newt and Thomas... they're acting weird."

"Rightttt..." Minho said raising his eyebrows to try and clue you in on something.

"Let's get going then, shall we?"

"Yes, let's," you said walking out of that awkward situation. At least you thought it was awkward. Thomas thought it was the perfect time to start claiming you as his. Instead of Newt's. If anything the more he showed it, the more likely it was that Newt would be losing the game that was called love.

Thomas liked the sound of beating Newt. Of winning. Especially winning you. Not that you were a trophy but you were worth it just being yourself.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*

1486 words~

Thank you for reading!

QOTD: Why are you so pretty? ✨