Modern + Cafe Shop AU

Summary:

Exiting the school grounds, Zhongli took a large, sigh of relief, a large puff of air formed in front of him. He closed his eyes for a moment. Suspension and exemption for next year... What should I do with the extra month? He sighed again, opening his eyes.

Zhongli looked behind him, the school having an uneasy atmosphere now that the halls are empty, students having a one week break due to what occured. He squinted his eyes. I wonder how will my school performance proceed, knowing what I have done?

He, once again, sighed.

Fixing his coat and pulling his scarf on half of his face, he continued on his journey to go home, each foot printing on the snow beneath him, along with the slow shower of white in the air.

Perhaps I should explore Snezhnaya more. It has been a long time.

-----

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: Attempted gang rape, mentions of graphic violence, attempted homicide, close death. (Only at the starter part of this fic)

-----

Zhongli is enraged.

Because of it, he took action by his own hands since these scoundrels cannot be stopped with words alone. Screams began to fill the room, objects broken and covered in blood.

Teachers who are nearby heard the terrified screams coming from the cleaning supply room and hurried to investigate, receiving confused stares from the students who are on their way to their other classes.

Unintentionally slamming the door open, everyone displayed confusion because of the dark room, uneasiness starting to crawl in their minds.

On the floor, nearest to the door are scattered cleaning supplies. One teacher knelt down and inspected it with his eyes. A bottle of cleaning detergent had a huge dent on the side, a wooden broomstick is broken in half, having some kind of red substance on it. Looking further in to the darkness of the room, the floor has splotches of red, and the room smelled of iron.

Blood.

Teachers were immediately alarmed and instantly ushered the curious students away from the scene, fortunate that a lot of teachers came and have blocked the door before prying eyes could see.

When the halls were void of people, they started hearing small sounds that would not have been heard with too many people earlier.

Small whimpers and crying.

They opened the lights. Eyes fell on a girl with tattered clothes and bruises on her face and neck, body covered with two school coats, front and back, eyes closed and teary, trembling in the corner of the room with another female hugging her, having the same bruises, although lighter.

Judging from their appearance, alertness was increased. Female middle aged adults were about to go to the two and ask until one of the teachers spoke, fear could be heard in his voice. All of them looked at the male teacher and saw his pupils, terrified and glued to what he's pointing at.

Multiple pairs of eyes fell on the pointed direction, then widened.

Another person was in the room, back facing them. A dark haired man. (Another student of the school judging by the uniform.) What caught their attention though were three other males on the floor, nose oozing blood, with almost unrecognizable faces.