Chapter 12~ influencer

Start from the beginning

Wilbur🎶

Wilbur🎶
Hi Kenzie! Me and Tommy are going out with another friend tomorrow but one had to cancel. We were wondering if you wanna join us x

Mackenzie🥤
I would love to! Thanks for asking Will :)

Wilbur🎶
Great! We're meeting at the cafe but I can pick you up if you want me to!

Mackenzie🥤
Don't worry, I'll get my own way there but Thank you, I'll see you then Wilbur! Bye :)

Wilbur🎶
See you then Kenzie!

To be fair, I didn't mind meeting any more of Wilburs friends, I've liked them all so far and it was fun meeting new people. It helped me a lot with my situation so why not?

This sort of gave me an idea on why Tommy had messaged me.

Tommy😂

Tommy😂
Hello Mackenzie! I know Wilburs already text you about tomorrow but just to let you know, if you do say yes I'm recording another vlog but it's your choice if you wanna join!

Mackenzie✨
Hey Tommy! I have agreed to come with you all tomorrow and I don't mind if your vlogging,  I enjoyed it yesterday so why not join again you know😂

Tommy😂
Great! I'll see you tomorrow then Mackenzie!

Mackenzie✨
See you tomorrow Tommy!

I smiled slightly to myself. Tommy was sweet even if he was a crazy ball of energy.

That's when I remembered, Harper had text me. I ignored her message and just pressed onto the contact profile instead.

*you changed Harper🌹 contact name to Harper*

After that I put my phone onto the coffee table, getting back under the blanket and unpausing my show, completely ignoring the fact my ex best friend had contacted me.

I didn't care what she had to say, she betrayed me and that was on her. I didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore. Why would I?

I peacefully watched my show until I fell into a light sleep. My sofa was way to comfortable so I wasn't complaining.

I woke up half an hour later, checking my phone again to see that Harper had sent me another text. I rolled my eyes and pressed on the notification, deciding I should read it

Harper

Harper
Mackenzie look I'm sorry for causing you the pain I did. I got caught up with my friends and made the stupid decision to cause arson. I truly didn't know you were in there though I promise!

Harper
I really hope you're not ignoring me.

Mackenzie🔥
I don't care if you knew I was in there or not Harper, you knew Noah was in there that should have been enough for you to know.

Harper
Please Mackenzie give me another chance! I want to prove how sorry I am and if it means dropping all four of them, I will!

Mackenzie🔥
I'm never gonna give you another chance. You don't deserve it, you can stay with those little friends of yours idc. I don't want anything to do with you Harper.

Harper
Please don't do this Mackenzie.

Mackenzie🔥
Are you being serious!? You don't want me to drop you!? You should've thought about that before setting a fire on a house I was in.

*You blocked your contact Harper*

My peaceful day was over. Hear I was, yet again, in tears

Madison❤️‍🔥

Mackenzie❤️
Please can you come round?

Madison❤️‍🔥
Is everything ok? x

Mackenzie❤️
I've just had to block Harper, please Madison

Madison❤️‍🔥
I'm on my way, it's a sleepover!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1117