Chapter 2.

"Fuck. Hunter, she got shot." Richard said frantically.

I feel so dizzy and I feel like want to sleep. There's a vague pain in my shoulder that I would wince everytime I move.

Richard's hands were soft against my skin, while he's examining my body if I have more injuries than I had.

"What?" Hunter exclaimed, he hit the break pedal hard that made our face shove forward.

"I said, she got shot." Richard said firmly. Hunter unfasten his seatbelt, "Drive the car." He muttered.

Seconds later, Hunter is sitting with me at the back seat of his car and Richard is on the driver's seat. I look over where Hunter is touching me, my eyes widen at my blood. My white shirt is soaking wet with my blood. I was about to move but darkness embrace my vision.

"Do you think she'll ever wake up? She has been sleeping for 5 days. And fuck, I can't reached Elena." Said a male voice, that sound really familiar to me. What? 5 days? I'm trying to open my eyes, but it feels like my lashes is heavy.

"Her phone was off ever since she leave this little girl to us. Damn Elena for leaving this little girl to us." Said another male voice, his voice is frantic and sounds familiar to me too. Hunter! I hate the way he calls me Little girl.

"You didn't bring her in the hospital? What were you two were thinking? She could have died or worse what if she's in the coma right and God knows when she will wake up." Said a female voice.

"Bring her in the hospital and risk the chance by being caught by Cops? No, I don't think so." Hunter snaps.

*

My eyes slowly open, I winced at the pain in my shoulder. My eyes scans the room and alert when I realized I'm not in my room. I sit up and winced. I struggle to stand on my feet, my legs feels jelly and weak. I open the first door I spotted and saw A guy's back. The guy has wide broad shoulder and masculine too. He's wearing a black shirt and his arms were in tattoos. As I get parallel to him, I recognized who it is. I tried to turn my heels back from the door but my legs betrayed me and stumble on the floor hard enough for him to notice. His head turns around, eyes widen and he looks relieved. But his face still wears his stupid smirk.

"Who finally kissed our beloved sleeping beauty?" He mocks as he get closer to me.

"I was kiss by no one, I woke up on my own." I muttered. Not having the energy to roll my eyes. "Where's my clothes? I would like to have them back."

He put the book that he was reading back on the book shelve and directs his head towards me. "I burn it." He muttered. I gasp in agony.

"What do you mean you burn it?" I huff.

"You know burn. Filthy clothes laced with flame, slowly melting... Then snap, Burn!" He mocks, smirking at me.

"My Mom gave them to me when I'd turned 16. And you freaking burn them without my permission?"

"Yeah. In a heart beat." He stated, still amused.

The door clicks open, Richard enters with a red headed girl behind him.
"Oh. You're finally awake? How do you feel?" Richard said,

"My stomach hurts." I said.

"Ofcourse you haven't ate in days. By the way, my name's Stacy. I trained with them as a Protector." Stacy said. Her eyes are emerald and she has nice smile.

"Protector for what?" I asked.

"You're a nosy little thing, aren't you? Nevermind, Long story short. Anyway, Hector will tell you everything that he knew. Come on, Breakfast is ready."

"Who's Hector?" I asked.

"He's our director." She said as she pulls me to walk towards the dining table. The two boys are following us.

When we got downstairs, The dining table are squared shape and painted in black, surrounded with 8 chairs. I took a seat beside Stacy, while Hunter and Richard are sitting accrossed from us. A middle age man walks in and took a seat in the middle. He has a pale skin, dark hair and dark eyes.

"Good morning Tessa, My name's Hector Green. I supposed you have some questions to ask." Hector said. He has an accent of British.

"I do have some questions, actually dozen of questions!"

"You might want to eat your meal first before you hear the answers to your questions." Hector said. I feel like what he's going to tell me, will change my whole life and my beliefs.