𝟺...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤?!

Start from the beginning

   Knuckles says with honesty.

"I help you retrieve the emerald, and you use it to–"

   Eggman slashes out a strain of Sonic's quills. Slashing side to side as he clenches his fist.

"DESTROY, the HEDGEHOOOOOOOOOGG!!"

"You're suggesting an alliance?"

   Knuckles looks at him with a hint of suspicion but also in interest about this deal. Eggman breaths,.... Then talks again.

"Around here we simply—"

   He bends down offering his hand in front of Knuckles with a sly smile/smirk.

"—grip each other's hands tightly..."

   Knuckles look at him then at his hand, he fastly wraps his gloves hands and grips tightly accidentally gripping it too hard that a couple of pops were heard.

"OW,OW,OOWW!!"

   Eggman falls down almost but he yanks his hand away carefully and looks at it, he was in pain that his favorite hand was crushed by a (cute 😻) red echidna.

"YOU,.. Truculent space, bumpkin! You've CRUSHED my favorite hand!"

   Knuckles looks at him blankly but concern as he looks at his own.

"Really? My hand is uninjured."

   Eggman groans in annoyance at Knuckles and looks away.

"But I'm now convinced of your commitment."

   Knuckles places his glove hand on his chest in honor. Eggman rubs his hand and looks back at him.

"Ooh goody..."

   He sarcastically said, he places his other hand underneath his injured hand.

"He exclaimed, while he resets two of his knuckles,—"

   Eggman said popping his knuckles back in place, Knuckles winces a bit hearing his pain and the cracking sound.

"I'M,... Delighted to be on the same team."

   He presses more buttons on his palm, another drone like pops out of the egg carrier floating down, it hovers between them. Knuckles seems wary about it but Eggman grins at him.

"Road trip! I'll let you stick your nose out the window!"