After the shoot she went to his house.

As she entered she saw his mom sitting on sofa.

Km- Aa gai teju. Was waiting for u only for dinner.

Teju-?Ha aunty just fresh hoke aai.
She washed her hands. Went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She saw the thermos n tiffin in kitchen.
She opened the tiffin n saw that the sandwich was untouched n even thermos was filled with chai.

Her heart sank n she felt extremely guilty. He didnt eat anything.

She came out n sat with km.

Teju-?Aunty sunny ne dinner kiya?

Km-?Nahi. He said he had dinner with the crew today.  So he was not hungry.

Teju was releived that at least he ate something.

She ate something with aunty n then went to his bedroom.

He was fast asleep.

She went close to him. Caressed his hair n kissed his forehead.

Kk pushed her hand away gently.

Kk- Pls tejasswi can u just.. I m ... Pls just leave me alone.

Teju- Sunny i m sorry.

He just turned to the opposite side n tried to sleep.

Teju was scrolling on insta to distract herself from the seriousness of the situation.

She checked on kks crew n other members insta stories n post n none of them stated about being out for dinner.

She called parvez n checked with him only to realise that kk lied about having dinner.
She felt very bad. Him skipping meals whenever he is upset is something that really frustrates her.
She decided to do something tomo.

Next day she woke up early.
While kk was having a bath she quickly made paratha for him with his mom in kitchen.
She set up his plate with tea on the table as she heard the door unlock.

Teju- Sunny breakfast karlo pls

He ignored her n was going towards the side table to take his car keys.

Teju - Auntyyyyyyy aunntyyyyyyy pls come here now....
She started shouting.

Kk-?What r u doing??

Teju-- Aunty isne 2 days se kuch nahi khaya hai. Main maanti hun humara jhagda hua. Meri galti hai. But ye nahi khana khake kya karne ki koshish kar raha hai mujhe nahi samajh aa raha.

Kk was shocked at tejus behaviour.

Kk- R u seriously bitching to my mom?? How immature can u be??

Teju- Oh right..!! Y r the one skipping meals n not eating food. So who is immature here?

Km- Sunny i m shocked. I cannot believe u havent eaten. N here we r in ur house eating all meals while u yourself have not eaten anything.

Kk- Mumma kya bol rahe ho?? My house n all. Ye humara ghar hai. Aap pls aise sab mat bolo.

Km- What kind of kiddish behaviour is this? Not eating meals. Thik hai fir mai bhi nahi khaati.

Kk- Mumma yaar.

He looked pissed n looked at teju

Km- Dont look at her. Either u sit n eat with me or me n teju r both not eating until u do.

Kk- Hahahaa.. Mumma she can never give up food. Khaana woh bhi mere liye... Woh bhi ye ladki...!!

Teju- Yes i wont skip meals for u or anyone. Cos its my first love. If i dont eat i get HANGRY.. So its better to keep myself sane.