She retrieved her hand n tried to sleep.

Tears didnt stop falling from kks eyes but he tried his best to muffle his sobs. He didnt want her to know how badly he was hurt.

Teju saw kk was without a blanket. She put a blanket on him n went closer to him n back hugged him.

As she hugged him kk turned around

Kk- Just dont pls dont. Just leave me alone...

He looked at teju. His eyes spoke a thousand words. The hurt he felt. Teju looked at him n knew she did a terrible mistake this time.
Teju- Sunny i m sorry. Plss..

Kk- Bus tejasswi bas. Haath jodta hun ab chup ho ja. Pls just let me be.

He gestured her to stay away. But in reality he wanted her to hug him tight.

She got taken aback by his gesture n made a lil distance between them. She closed her eyes trying to sleep.

Kk knew she was hurt but he couldnt do much. He was hurting much more than her.

He turned around putting his back towards her n tried to sleep.

They both had a rough night. Being so close to each other yet so far. Wanting to cuddle each other still minding the distance in sleep gave them a rough night.

Teju woke up n saw kk sleeping. She quickly freshened up n went to kitchen.

Kk got up in sometime n saw the bed empty. He thought she had left but as he walked towards washroom he saw her bag.

Happy n sad at the same time he went to freshen up.

He came out of the bedroom.
As he came teju saw that he was fully ready.

Teju- Gm sunny. I made tea. Wait i will get it.

Kk didnt say anything n started wearing his shoes.

He went to meet his mom in the room. But she wasnt there.

Teju came out with tea
Teju- Sunny mom is not there. She has gone out. Come sit have tea.

He didnt say a word to her. He grabbed the keys of his car n walked out banging the door shut behind him.

Teju felt really bad. She was struggling with her feelings n trying to fix the relationship as well.

He has never been so angry. This was her first experience. She knew she had to try harder. Harder than ever before.

She took the tea back in kitchen n she heard the bell ring.
Hoping it was kk she ran to the door. But it was parvez bhai.

Parvez- Woh bhai ka dusra phone gharpe reh gaya hai.

He took the phone n wemt out of the house waiting for lift.

Teju rushed outside the door with a bag.

Teju-?Sunny ki chai hai ye thermos mein aur nashta hai dabbe mein. Usko de dena.

Parvez- Ok.

Teju- Shoot kahape hai abhi?

Parvez- Pata nahi. Aaj ghar ka shoot tha but abhi mujhe pata nahi kaha ja rahe hai.

Teju understood kk was running away from her cos he didnt want to have a conversation.

She quickly got ready n left for her work.

She msgd him-
I m sorry sunny. Pls have tea n eat ur breakfast.

She kept checking her phone thruout the shoot but he didnt reply.