matches into a flame(original version)

Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
* - speaking in your head
" - talking out loud

Your name is y/n Facilier you are the daughter of Dr.Facilier and your demon mother Valencia. They married when you're father was sent to the other side for punishment and had you there. You were sent to the human world when you were just three years old and have lived there since. You didn't have powers till you turned four cause in this world it was considered your quirk once you got it you were unstoppable you are one of the most powerful in your family you had voodoo magic like your father and we're very talented at it you also had demon magic like your mother which made you a very powerful force to reckon with. Since your powers are dark magic you almost immediately became villainous. You wanted to watch the world burn, because of what they did to your father. You hated everyone around you, so by the age of ten you had run away from the orphanage you lived at and went to find some way to get back to your dad. You finally found a way to communicate with him. You lived on the streets till you were nineteen you used your powers to trick people to give you money and would live inside abandoned apartments where you would conjure ways to talk to your parents finally on your 20th birthday your dad told you to meet up with one of his old friends.. the leader of the league of villains...

Y/ns pov:
*Finally I'll have a permanent place to live*

You walked down the street and turned sharply into a dark alleyway following the directions on your phone.
You look around not being able to see. You flip your palm to the sky and create a small red flame. You see the door farther down the alley. Open the door and walk in to see a giant lizard, a dude who looks like a white crusty dog, a really good looking burt chicken nugget, a cloud of smoke wearing a tuxedo and a cute girl who's aura felt blood thirsty.

"Who are you" the crusty person said

"I'm y/n Facilier the shadow man's daughter"

"THE SHADOW MAN" the lizard said

"Yes" you said in a cool tone

They all sat there shocked

Except Kurogiri "I-we have been expecting you"

"WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN" the crusty one shouted at him

"I forgot to tell you the boss told me she would be joining the league"

"Yeah. So what's all of your names"

Time skip cause I'm lazy. (~ ̄³ ̄)~

After they all introduced them selves and they showed you around the bar and brought you to your room you got to talk one on one with the girl now known to you as toga.

"So! How powerful are you?" Toga said excitedly with a huge grin across her face

"Well I am pretty powerful.. tell me to do something"

"Ummm ok for starters you need a villain suit you cant wear those rags"

"Hey! I stole these from target this is my favorite outfit!"

"Yeah yeah just put something cool on"

"Ok whatever"

So you pull a card out of your pocket and wave it in front of yourself to change your clothes and your appearance (just a bit tho)

So basically you look like this⬆️

"WOW THATS PERFECT YOU LOOK AMAZING"

"Thank you" you say as you look in your reflection
"I do look better"

"See I told you, let's go show the boys"

"Ok sure"

You both walk out of the room and walk back into the bar and they all stop what they are doing and look at you

"I like the new look. You look good" Dabi says with a smirk

"Thank you" you start to blush no one has ever complemented you like that before

But anyway

"I already know exactly what we are going to do with you" shigiraki says

"What do you have in mind?"

Well since you are so powerful you can make a fake hero recommendation and a fake birth certificate right?"

"Yeah. Easily"

"Ok good because the entrance exams are coming up and you look like your 16 so I want you to become a student at UA and get information for us. Basically we want you to be a UA traitor."

"Ok sure I'll go work on the documents and figure out my disguise."

-time skipppp-
Sorry if this is going to fast I just want to get to writing about you being in UA
ಠ∀ಠ

So you get everything ready and plan your look, power, name, and personality
You used to do acting as a way to make extra money so you are pretty good at it

Your new name is y/n l/n just because you don't want anyone to know who your dad is your personality is cold and you only plan to make a few friends because it's fitting for your power which is ice manipulation basically you can make ice come out of your body and can make it into whatever you want and your new look is something like this:

Will she get into UA?
Will she make friends?
Who knows¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

Thank you guys for reading my story I will try to post new chapters as soon as I can sense its summer I can update a lot. love you. byeee

~author Yani♡