Chapter 24 - Fight

Start from the beginning

"There," he said, jerking his head to the direction of the so called bad guys.

"Let's show them what I've got." I smirked as I stood up from my crouching position.

"Are you crazy?" Niall whispered, pulling my hand back. His palms were sweating but he gripped me tightly. He furrowed his brows, saying, "I mean.. what if something bad happens to you?"

His gaze did not leave mine. "I guess I'll have to do it. My job is to protect the innocent." I weakly smiled, thinking of the motto of the company.

'Always protect the innocent.'

Sighing, I let go of his grip, walking smoothly to the tattooed and pierced guys.

"What are you two doing, hurting an innocent man?" I shouted causing their attention to change from the guy to me.

"Well well well. What do we have here? A little girl trying to be the hero of a grown up guy? How pecuiliar," The taller man said in a menacing tone.

I wasn't scared of him at all. Instead, I felt the blood in veins rushing, as adrenaline kicks in. I feel like punching him this moment.

"I will not hesitate to kick ya ass," I spoke confidently - a bit too much that it brought out my british accent (a/n: yes, she is british in the story, her dad is british and mom is american). I smirked and impressively added, "Don't belittle a girl like me, I am not to be messed around with."

"Oh yeah? Well bring it on," the green haired man teased as he runs to get his first hit on my face.

I ducked and kicked his balls. There gotta do the work. Wincing, he gets up dizzily, trying to punch my shoulder with much force. He misses and he hits the ground.

The taller one, quickly defends himself by running away. I pulled my gun, yes the revolver that I kept in my secret agent (not so secret) belt. I tried aiming for his foot but the bullet landed on his thigh.

When he is still on the ground, I stepped on his chest. That allowed me to have a better eye on him. I pointed the gun to his face.

"Who do you work for?" Being an agent, that was the first question that popped to my head. "I would dare to shoot your face."

"Red Lemons!" He shouted the answer, trembling with fear. "Please don't kill me." He alomst broke into tears, but held onto my leg. Acting doesn't save you mate. I bravely shot him in the head.

Seconds later, blood gushed out. He was dead. I approached the cornered guy, who looked very bruised.

"Hey buddy. Are you hurt?" I looked at him with sad eyes.

"Uhm, yeah. I was escaping from that Red Lemons girl. Long story short, I escaped, thanks to you. Anyway do.. do you know who am I?" His lips were unstable from the blood loss.

"No, am I supposed to know you?"

"Uhuh, yeah. I'm popular ya know. I'm Ashton, Ashton Irwin." He had this australian accent.

Realisation had hit me. He is part of the band, 5 Seconds of Summer and their bodyguard is Janice, one of Preston's ex-girlfriends.

"I'll take you back, you know Janice, don't you?" I offered him up.

"How'd ya know her?" He asked, trying to balance himself.

"She's my... colleague." I said, finding a suitable word to describe her, rather than saying she's my cousin's ex.

"Ah, I guess I can trust you. Bodyguard of..?" He asks, as he walks with one arm on my shoulder.

"One Direction." I simply replied. "They're here."

The green haired man tried grabbing the revolver, instead, I shot his chest.

"Man, you are such a brave soul." He sounded terrified by my harsh decision.

"What can I say, I'm trained to do this."

We arrived at the tinted van, seeing Niall's happy face. He looked even joyous without Kathlyn. His brows lifted up, looking like a little kid just got his lollipop back.

"Ash! So you're the person who was being chased! I'm glad I chose to follow the car you were in," Niall happily greeted. "We should bring you back to the lads, where are they?"

"Fortunately, at this basement thingy." He answered with me groaning.

"Here we go," I mumbled. "Let's go, before they get even more worried."

______________________________________

BADA BING BADA BOOM

anyway thanks for reading!! i havent actually studied for my mid-year, oh well.

after reading this, promise me u go study don't learn from me lol

okay bye daises!

-Hannah ♥