𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟓:𝟐𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"ALRIGHT I'LL BE back in a little bit to see if you've dilated anymore," Soriah hoarsely said, speaking to one of the patients that were in labor and happened to only have dilated 3 centimeters in the last 5 hours.

After Soriah and Seh'kani had went their first three rounds, they fucked until the sun came up which was 5 more rounds, the both of them nutting during each round.

Since they were fucking so much, Soriah had slightly lost her voice from the amount of screaming that she did and was limping from all of the positions that Seh'kani had her in.

Closing the door to the hospital room back, Soriah then started slowly making her way to the next patient who happened to be roomed on the second floor of the hospital, two floors below the one Soriah was already in.

As Soriah continued making her way down the hallway so that she could get to the elevator, she was soon stopped when she heard one of the rooms open before she was aggressively pulled inside by her arm.

"Who the-," before Soriah could finish her statement, she felt somebody softly place their lips onto hers, letting her know exactly who the person who grabbed her was.

"Wassup baby," Seh'kani said, pulling away from the kiss, a small string of his and Soriah's saliva following him, making him wipe it off with the back of his hand.

"Kani you can't be doing that. We're gonna get caught," Soriah whispered as if somebody could hear her while Seh'kani stared at her with lust in his eyes, gripping her butt in his hands as well.

"Ask me if I give a fuck," Seh'kani said hooking his hands underneath Soriah's thighs before quickly picking her up, slightly scaring her as she wrapped her legs around Seh'kani's waist and her arms around his neck for support.

"Papa-," before Soriah could finish her sentence, she felt Seh'kani place another kiss on her lips, this time more aggressive and way more tongue than the previous one.

Continuing to aggressively kiss the male as he walked them over to the unoccupied hospital bed, Soriah then started running her fingers over his twists that needed to be retwisted, making a mental reminder that she needed to do that soon.