child
kids under 12 years old.

GET OUT 😭
I was thinking of going
to a cafe with him

do u guys wanna come?

child
u just said it was a date

yea but
not reallyyy
i just said i'd treat him
in return for helping me with hw

the thing is
i dont have money.

child
he wont mind
just run when the bill comes
problem solved 😋👌

only one with a bf
worse fking idea.
she'll be sent to jail

not if scara pays
Great idea childe

child
thank you
i know i'm amazing

i take it back
i hate ur idea
i'll just ask my brother
for money

child
tell ur brother hes hot

only one with a bf
fruity bitch.

-----

Saturday, 10:30am.

"Can I have money?" You stood in front of your brother who was on the couch. You had your hand out folding your fingers waiting.

"This is how you ask?" He looked up from his phone and gave you a glazed look.

"please? I kind of promised to treat someone out and I just remembered i have no money."

"Fine how much money and who are you going with?" He sighed pulling out his wallet. Your smile grew happily celebrating.

"I'm going with Scaramouche, the boy with purple hair," you replied. He froze his eyes grew recognizing the name.

"Keiji? What's wrong?" You noticed his shocking expression. "Scaramouche? Oh god ..." he paused making you even more concerned.

"What? You're scaring me," you yelled wanting an answer. He was sitting there frozen irritating you. You were so confused on what connection he had with Scaramouche.

"I'm his therapist," he answered finally after a few minutes. You stared at him with eyes basically saying 'are you serious?'

"And? What's so bad about that? I knew he was mentally ill from the start so it's fine," you joked you actually didn't know that but it makes sense.

"No Y/n, listen to me. He has bad anger issues you can't be with him," Keiji stood up grabbing your shoulders and shaking you.

"And?" You were confused on why that matters. People need help when they're lost, it's as simple as that. Nothing's wrong with Scaramouche and he treats you just fine so you didn't get why Keiji was so upset.

"He's mental, his problems will effect you in the future. He's a horrible pe-"

He was cut off with a hard slap in the face from you. You didn't mean to you just did it with no will but you couldn't stand him talking about Scaramouche that way.