Chapter 23 - The Sudden Attack

Começar do início

"Breath of Flowers, 10th Form: The Blade of Chrysanthemum Petals!" Yumiko attacked. Yumiko attacked Douma, and to their shock, his body shattered like it was torn apart. "How can this be!?" They thought.

*Flashback*

"Well, as you know, I can't master the Flower Breathing perfectly, but I was just too lazy to make a new breathing style, so I made my own forms that maybe..., could behead a 12 Kizuki. It is the 3th form I made." Mitsuko said. "Last time I tried it, it nearly worked, but you need teamwork to behead the demon, if not..., I'm afraid you'll be the one who died tonight...," Mitsuko explained.

*End of Flashback*

"Now I understand!" Yumiko said. "I need teamwork for this!" Yumiko thought. "Kanao! We must work together with you! Inosuke!" Yumiko said. "Why do we need teamwork?!" Kanao asked. "Because if we can't work together, we all will die, Kanao!" Yumiko said. Kanao just gasps and understands what Yumiko said. "Hahaha! I don't need teamwork, solo is very much better than teamwork!" Inosuke said. 

"Inosuke please understand Yumiko-san! If we don't work together, you can die!" Kanao said. "No! I'm going solo myself!" Inosuke said. "No Inosuke! Please understand what Yumiko says, if we can't work together, all of us die!" Kanao said. "Fine! Only this time will I accept it!" Inosuke said.

Then they team up to get revenge on Douma who killed three persons who cared and loved them. "AGH!" Kanao said while in pain. "Kanao!!" Yumiko shouted. "I-I'm okay Yumiko-san!" Kanao said. "Urgh! You killed my beloved sister and my master, so I will repay them for their kindness!!" Yumiko said. "Aw, That's kind of you, but sadly, you're not gonna kill me that easily." Douma said while blocking Yumiko's attack.

 "Hm, what is this! Behind you!" Yumiko smirked. Then Douma just realised that there is Kanao in there but sortly Douma just moved away to the other floor. "What the h*ck!? His reflex is very fast and he acts calmly!" Yumiko said.

It was a fierce battle, until what happened to Uppermoon 2.... "Goodbye!" the demon said, opening the exit door. "Kanao! Block his way!" Yumiko shouted. "Hai! AH!!" The Uppermoon attacked Kanao with his Blood Demon Art. Suddenly, the demon's face melted like melting ice, his eyeballs fell and his face began to decompose.

(A/N: Don't imagine too much in this scene. It is very scary >﹏<)

"What is this?! So gross!" Inosuke said. "Wait, I've seen this! before!" Yumiko thought. Yumiko steps forward and looks at the colour. "Yumiko-san! Don't come near- Ah!" Kanao got stuck in the gigantic ice, the demon's blood demon art.

*Flashback*

"Yumiko-chan! Can we get this thing?" Naho said. "Ah! Sure!" Yumiko said. Then Naho just takes the things and heads out. "That poison... I know from the book, the name of the poison is 'Doku!' I have to help Shinobu-sama!" Yumiko thought. She peeked into Shinobu's room and saw purple poison everywhere in the room.

*End of Flashback*

"It's Shinobu-sama's poison!" Yumiko thought. "Yumiko-san! Inosuke! Help!" Kanao said. "E-Eh?! Kanao?! Inosuke help Kanao, I will defeat Douma!" Yumiko said. Then Yumiko just put her hand on Kanao's sword that was stuck in Douma's neck and swung it. The Uppermoon two faded away. "I-I did it?!" Yumiko can't believe herself that the first time she defeated 12 Kizuki by her own hand.

 "W-We won! We won!" Inosuke said. "Finally, my revenge on Uppermoon two is done, Etsuko, Shinobu-sama, Kanae-sama...I did it to take revenge on Douma and now you're all relieved and no need to worry anymore!" Yumiko thought, and cried. "We did it, Yumiko-san, because of you, protect me and Inosuke too." Kanao said. "Yea..." Yumiko patted Kanao. "But we lost Shinobu-sama..." Kanao tearing up a little bit.

"I-its okay Kanao, Shinobu-sama is already in a safe place now with Kanae-sama..." Yumiko said, crying. Then Someone patted them but it was invisible. "Arigato, Yumiko-chan, Kanao and Inosuke, you've all done your best to live and fight for us. I'm lucky you're all safe..., please don't worry about me and Nee-san, I'm always watching all of you from the sky." Shinobu said. 

They both smiled and headed back to their parents. "Now! Let's cheer up! We must continue living in this evil world, but I'm sure it will change for the better." Yumiko smiled. "Oh and Kagusai crow! Inform of all the demon slayers who still alive this moment, tell them Uppermoon two is defeated already." Yumiko said.

The Kagusai crow just nodded and headed out to tell everyone that uppermoon two was defeated by Yumiko, Kanao, Inosuke. "Caw!! Uppermoon two is defeated! Caw!!" The kagusai crow said. "Who defeated uppermoon two?!" Reika and the other's confused. "Caw!! Uppermoon two is defeated by Yumiko, Kanao, and Inosuke! Caw!!" The Kagusai crow said. "Wah!! The first time I heard Yumiko, Kanao, and Inosuke defeat him by their own hands!" Reika said cheerfully.

*At the Butterfly Estate*

"S-someone! H-help me!" Yumiko said. "Yumiko-san! The battle has ended?!" Aoi came and helped Yumiko up. "I don't know, it was just so terrifying!" Yumiko said. "Where are the others?!?!?" Asked Kiyo. "I don't know, maybe they're defeating Muzan," Yumiko said.

*Timeskip*

"Kanao-san!" Kiyo shouted. "Ach! Everyone!" Kiyo said again. "Shinobu-sama, where's she?" Kiyo asked again. "She's now with Kanae-sama," Kanao and Yumiko said.

*The next day*

"We will honour the sacrifices which our brothers and sisters made yesterday night, by burying them in a proper place." Kiriya, the new Oyakata-sama said. Everyone cried after all the names of the dead slayers were readed, and buried. "Some of the corpses aren't found, so we just give them an empty coffin to honour their death," Kiriya added. Yumiko strolled on the graveyard, giving flowers to the one she knew. She approached a tombstone with a name on it. "Hanamura Mitsuko." readed the tombstone.

"W-what?! T-this can't be!"