The two had finished their grocery shopping and now walking home side-by-side.

"I guess we're going the same way."

"I think so too. Speaking of which, Inakuni Raimon are living together in a reserved building right?"

"Yes, that's right. We're also fortunate enough to have someone kind as our caretaker."

"So you're running an errand for that caretaker?"

"Yes. Her name is Yone-san and she's been taking care of us really well."

"Yone-san...?" The girl slowed her track for a moment.

"Hm? Is something wrong, Yamauchi-san?"

"It's nothing..." The girl catches up again to the blue haired boy. "I just thought if maybe... The Yone-san that you're talking about is the same Yone-san that I knew."

"I see... Would you like to maybe meet her?"

"Ah no, no, it's okay. I wouldn't want to bother her." The girl politely declined as the two arrived at the dormitory of Inakuni Raimon.

"Ah, here's the dormitory. Thank you so much for your help back then Yamauchi-san, I really appreciate it." Hiura bowed at the girl.

"It was nothing. There's no need for you to bow like that."

"Oh my, oh my, look who's here!" A sudden outburst came from the dormitory door.

The two turned around to see Yone-san, the caretaker of the dormitory smiling widely at the two of them. "If it isn't Min-chan! It's been such a long time!"

"Ah... Yone-san. It's nice to see you." The white haired girl bowed politely to the middle aged woman who greeted her warmly.

"Since you're here, come in, let's have a dinner together!" The woman offered the girl happily.

"Ah... I'm sorry but I'm afraid I can't join you for today."

"Oh why so?"

"I'm on the cooking duty today. I need to get home early so Minki doesn't complain later..."

"Ah Minki, that little rascal never changed huh? Well that's really unfortunate, I won't hold you back anymore then."

"Thank you for your understanding... Once again I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, it's okay! Just be sure to visit sometimes! I'll make you your favorite mint jelly the next time you come to visit okay?"

"Thank you, Yone-san. Then I shall be on my way."

"Take care! Be careful!"

The white haired girl bowed once more before she left the two alone as she needs to go back to her own house.

"Yone-san, you're familiar with Yamuchi-san and her family?" Hiura curiously asked the woman as they walked back into the dormitory.

"Of course! You know this building was originally theirs you know?"

"Is that so? That's incredible."