☣ RAYA ☣ (REVIEWS)

Start from the beginning

Grammar : 19.3/20

There are no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes but the author does need to work a bit on the writing style though. 

Interaction with Readers :  10/10

The interaction with the reader's is great so no improvement. 

Draw : 5/5

It instantly draws in the reader's by the intriguing plot making the reader's a part of the story itself. 

Overall impression : 19.8/20

Overall it's a beautiful story that one just can't miss checking it out. You feel for the character's and their situation. I enjoyed it just the points I mentioned needs some focus, otherwise it's just great.

Total : 96.9/100

2) Perfectly Imperfect by JoDude11

 Title : 5/5 

The Title is really interesting one. Keep it up! 

Cover + blurb : 6.9/10

Needs to work on the cover, it's not impressive, no creativity at the fore. Blurb is nice but wish it was a bit more elaborated.

Originality + Creativity :  9.8/10

It's a different and unique plot working on such sensitive topics requires a lot of courage. The author's creativity is also there making it in her own way, the focus not changing a bit. 

Character development :  20/20

It's really impressive and the author has made her character's unique too in their own way connecting with the reader's that you feel for them.

Grammar : 19.3/20

There are no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes but the author does need to work a bit on the writing style though. 

Interaction with Readers :  10/10

The interaction with the reader's is great so no improvement. 

Draw : 5/5

The plot is really interesting one which makes the reader's instantly a part of it drawing in them from the very first chapter. 

Overall impression : 19/20

Overall it's a wonderful story that one just can't miss checking it out. You feel for the character's and their situation. I enjoyed it just the points I mentioned needs some focus. 

Total : 95/100

3) Scars Do Heal by RaShi_Anonymous

 Title : 5/5 

The Title is just great giving in what the story is all about, amazing. 

Cover + blurb : 10/10

Cover is beautiful gelling well with the story. Blurb is intriguing and gripping that one needs to check it out immediately. Lovely! 

Originality + Creativity :  10/10

It's a beautiful story and how the author has weaved it's strings together not letting it go haywire with bring in her own creativity in it's place. It's really a nice effort from the author. 

Character development :  17.9/20

It's impressive and it's been shown properly with giving importance to each and every characters in the story, connecting the reader's with them but still a bit more work is needed on it. 

Grammar : 15/20

There are no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes as such but yes it has lots of sentence formation errors, along with the writing style which needs to be changed, with giving space in between the write ups. (In the sentence/dialogues) 

Interaction with Readers :  7/10

The author has interacted with almost all her reader's but needs to work up a bit more on it. 

Draw : 5/5

It instantly draws in the reader by just looking at it's blurb and there on there is no looking back, you get yourself drawn in the world the author has so lovingly created.  

Overall impression : 18.1/20

Overall it's a amazing story which I really loved it and the way it's shaping up. The points I mentioned above for the author, needs to work on it. 

Total : 88/100