☣ SAMAINA / ASHDEEP ☣ (REVIEWS)

Start from the beginning

Character development :  18/20

While reading it, I just couldn't stop myself from reading till the very end of the story, and still it makes me to read more and more. 

Grammar : 20/20

It's just perfect, no improvement needed.

Interaction with Readers :  6/10

Interaction with the reader's is a bit less according to me, though the author has replied to everyone but still can do more. 

Draw : 5/5

It makes a reader draw in the world created by the author from the very start till the end it keeps them hooked. 

Overall impression : 19/20

Really enjoyed it.

Total : 92/100 

2) Magadheera by MalathiKumar6

 Title : 5/5 

It's a unique title and just one look at it, can understand what the story is all about. 

Cover + blurb : 5/10

Cover is a big disappointment, not at all suiting the story, plus author's name is not visible too. Blurb is really interesting and intriguing that one gets carried away to check it out once. 

Originality + Creativity :  10/10

Full marks on it. Though it's based on the movie of the same name, the author has incorporated her own dimension here and has shown her creativity in the story as it progresses. I liked it. 

Character development :  18/20

It's another impressive aspect from the author and has given importance to each and every character's in her story. Needs to work more on getting them expressive. 

Grammar : 14.9/20

Too many grammatical errors and spelling errors which didn't let me enjoy it as much as I wanted it to do. 

Interaction with Readers :  10/10

The author has interacted with every reader's of her, so it's a great effort from her side. 

Draw : 5/5

It instantly draws reader's in the story no improvement needed in it.