eleven. sticky boy

Start from the beginning

Just when she's sure that everyone is completely safe and sound, the monster flies right next to her, followed by the unknown guy - Nina zooms past the two of them, avoiding their game of cat and mouse as she zooms upwards towards where she knows Peter is; probably examining the area to spot any more civilians.

But thanks to Nina, St. Mark square is empty, everyone having ran the opposite direction.

But, the destruction isn't in her control at this point. St. Mark's square is almost flooded; and Nina controls minds - she can't exactly undo this whole thing. The girl takes in large intakes of breaths as she tries to catch herself up - ignoring whatever Peter is saying, too preoccupied on herself, until she sees the clock tower beginning to crack, looking like it's about to fall down.

"Fuck," the girl cursed, grimacing as the cracks begin to grow bigger. This was a tourist landmark and she just knows that Jameson would somehow blame this on her - so she needs to stop it from falling apart. But nothing comes up to mind. "Oh no, oh fuck."

"My webs," Peter realized, "My webs can keep them steady."

"Get on then, Parker!" Nina whisper yelled, panic in her hidden features as she zooms and jumps into where the bell is located - trying to figure out if there are any internal damages she can alert people about while he does his thing, webbing the monument together and keeping it from falling into pieces.

When he's done, the boy plops next to her, making a stupid decision to throw his mask away as he examines the events that unfolds in front of him.

"Any ideas popping up?" Peter acquires, watching in amazement as the unknown man continues to battle against the giant water creature - green powers hitting him in his weak spots.

"No. I have no idea who he is and it's starting to really freak me out cause I should have the slightest bit of idea on a man who has the literal capabilities to—" Nina turns to Peter mid panic, eyebrows scrunching at the sight of him maskless. "Your disguise, Peter?"

"Threw it away."

"That's stupid." Nina deadpans, cheeks tinted a soft hue of pink beneath the mask that covers her face as she eyes his curls - he should really stop it with the hair gel because she found his soft curls adorable.

"I know you'll erase the mind of whoever sees me, so..."

"Yeah, there's a thing Parker. It's called security cameras."

"And the Plaza is flooded right now so I wouldn't really worry about—" he pauses mid sentence when a large splash of water (the creature's arm) hits the bell tower the two of them are hiding at, causing all his hard work with his webbings to fall out.

Nina realizes this too, and an idea pops up in her mind.

In those few seconds that Peter panics, eyes darting down to the ground, Nina summons something she hasn't summoned in a bit of a long time. Eyebrows furrowed together as she concentrates for a split second, before it appears on her wrists, the weird unfamiliar weapon something she's both excited and scared of using ready to go.

When Peter turns around, Nina is wearing the web-shooters, pointing them at an angle directly proportional from her while the fingers of her suit transform into a large glove; a gauntlet almost. She wasn't strong enough to keep the building from falling over. But her suit was, and so was Peter.

"What are you—" Peter looks at a carbon copy of his web shooters, beginning to panic. "What are you doing, Nina? You don't even know how to use these things!"

"You've swung me. I've seen you up close. It isn't that hard." Was all she said before her middle and ring finger tapped the circle, web flying to the roof right in front of her.