𝟎𝟑. 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

❀chapter three: Holly, Jolly ❀

chapter three:
Holly, Jolly

EVELYN ENTRED HER HOUSE after dropping Sabrina off at home to find her mom sitting in the living room watching tv with her cat, Mews by her side.

"How was the party hun?" Her mother questioned as she kept petting her cat. Evelyn placed her car keys in the little bowl that was placed on a small table by the front door. "It was good".

Her mom nodded, she was glad Evelyn was having more fun. She knew how much Will being gone impacted not just Dustin but her oldest daughter as well. "I'm glad you had some fun" she told her daughter.

"Thanks, I'm actually glad I did too. Is Dustin home?" Her mom nodded her head. "He came home about an hour ago, he was looking for you but I told him you were out but he should be in his room" her mom told her.

Evelyn nodded her head before saying goodnight to her mom and departing where her little brother was currently at. She knocked on his door waiting for a response. "Come in" she heard him say out loud.

She opened his door to find Dustin on his bed reading some comic books.

"Hey"

Dustin looked up from his comic to find his sister by his door. "Hey, where you been. I have so much to tell you that you won't even believe it" he told her.

Evelyn lightly smiled at him before sitting next to him on his bed. "Went somewhere with Sabrina but decided to come home early" she told him.

"So what is it that you had to tell me?" She questioned. Dustin smiled, he couldn't wait to tell his sister what happened and what the party had planned.

He told her everything. About how El ( the name the boys call her since she got an eleven number tattooed on her wrist ) could possibly know where Will is at. To her having telekinesis, meaning she can move things with her mind.

At first Evelyn didn't really believe it but she knew her brother wouldn't lie to her especially when it has something to do with Will, so she learned to believed it. She just knew that Dustin had a more crazy day than she did.

The next morning, Evelyn dropped Dustin off at Mike's house. "Be careful okay!" She told him as he got his bike out of her trunk. "Don't worry, I will. I promise" Evelyn hugged her little brother before he walked up towards the Wheeler's house.

Evelyn had a weird feeling that something did or was about to happen and she didn't like the feeling at all.

"Hey" she looked up when she heard someone stop next to her. She saw it was Nancy Wheeler. "Hey, what are you still doing here? Usually you're at the school with Barb already? She questioned Nancy.